'20 GA RB Len'Neth Whitehead (UT SIGNEE)

I agree. He’s the opposite of Crouch. Crouch needs to realize it won’t matter about extending his career by avoiding RB if he’s not a future NFL LB. If his best bet is RB, which it appears to be pretty obvious barring a HUGE improvement next year, he needs to be our stud RB. I could see him getting passed up at LB once we get some of these 2020 kids on campus.
Fair observation, but he came in extremely raw at LB. Isn't this his first season at that position?

Technically his senior season he was almost exclusively at LB... but also mostly exclusively injured for it soooo.... yes
He was injured in game 1 on a goal line run and missed the rest of the season. He was practicing at the AA game at LB and impressing, then was injured in practice #2 or #3 and sat out the remainder of the week.

prostate-exam2.png
HAHAHA.

"Oooo la la"
- Guy reading the book.

Elsewhere, Len’Neth Whitehead and Dee Beckwith are both scheduled to unofficially visit Tennessee for the Vandy game. The Vols are trending hard with Whitehead, who plans to start his career at tailback, and another visit further cement his recruitment, but he does plan on visiting UCLA before he decides. Beckwith won’t sign until February and plans to OV with the Vols after the New Year. Florida remains the team to beat for the hybrid tight end, but Tennessee, Kentucky and Ole Miss are all still options — with all four schools giving Beckwith the option to play both football and basketball.

-VQ

OV to UCLA this coming weekend-- 12/7. He's interested in UCLA's acting program.

We'll need to get him back on campus.

OV to UCLA this coming weekend-- 12/7. He's interested in UCLA's acting program.

We'll need to get him back on campus.
He should choose to play wherever Butch is coaching. He acts like a football coach and gets paid handsomely for it. Best acting job I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Good grief, might as well just mail it in for top 15 class. Unreal. Gotta land some playaz.

VN Store

Back