The Official Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Hard to believe this is the same QB who threw for over 400 yards last week. He looks as bad today as he did in the beginning of the season. One would have expected last week to have propelled him to a great day against a poor team.

That's the problem, it's never the same quarterback. Who knows which one you will get. Flip a coin.

Dammit I'm frustrated. I will probably rest my hand on my chin and be in a slobbering daze as this game ends. You would think we are playing games with the spread.

Hard to believe this is the same QB who threw for over 400 yards last week. He looks as bad today as he did in the beginning of the season. One would have expected last week to have propelled him to a great day against a poor team.
The playing conditions were horrible to start the game. To expect that was just foolish

Gotta love satellite TV, thunderstorm rolls through and I have to keep up with the game through you guys, since when did it start storming like hell in November?? Keep me updated. Thanks

When you have a RB that has gone for 221 and 2 TD's, you stay on the ground and dare them
to beat you over the top....which Vandy cannot do.

Pruitt is playing to win, and he will. He knows the score does not matter; only the win.

Go Vols.

Totally sucks we can’t just boat race these guys. Their defense is horrible. With average quarterback playing we put up 40+ points. And Jennings and Callaway deserve to have some balls thrown their way. But JG can’t hit the broadside of a barn. And Pruitt just will not make a change. His incredible support of Jg is just arch a weird phenomenon.

Reactions: UT_King
Gotta love satellite TV, thunderstorm rolls through and I have to keep up with the game through you guys, since when did it start storming like hell in November?? Keep me updated. Thanks
Bruv..it literally starts raining the 15th of November every year and doesn't stop until May. Where you been?

VN Store

Back