The Official Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Alright, I'm not trying to knock JG. He's made a couple good plays but overall he's just off today.

Let BM or Shrout take the 4th or the possessions after this one.

See if we can get our two SR WR's a few more touches.

Hard to believe this is the same QB who threw for over 400 yards last week. He looks as bad today as he did in the beginning of the season. One would have expected last week to have propelled him to a great day against a poor team.

Reactions: KBVol
Big players make big plays in big games. This is not a big game. I'd rather JJ come up big in the bowl game, but if he gets a shot here...I like his chances.

We don't need him to come up big against Vandy. I'd rather him blow it up in the bowl game.

Go Vols.

This guy thinks JG had a bad game @ Missouri. Hahahaha. Damn I regret coming to the FF for this game. You know those idiots at high school games that yell at the refs every play and say stuff that reveals their complete lack of knowledge about football? All of those ppl are in this thread

Yeah clearly you’re an expert. Did you see how many times receivers got pummeled as they got the ball because they had to catch high or extend themselves a certain way that left them exposed?

VN Store

Back