Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just trying to catch up on any AV posts I may have missed and jesus the last 50 pages are trash.

Ubben hate because he's not positive enough (okay snowflakes, if you had a subscription you can see all of his articles instead of latching onto what you know you don't like).

Ehlinger is a "punk" because he was able to take some pride in a far from perfect season.

And then Walmart fights so that we can express morally superior outrage and justify the default hatred setting of the forum.

Oh and the fancy beer guy drives a Hyundai. Okay allow me to really take his tastes and preferences seriously.

Seriously, there are a few of you that are great, but too many tools that ruin things.
Uh, welcome back?

I do not like Muschamp, but I want college playoffs chaos mess.. Anything that happens that does that (except for LSU, Ed gets a pass) then that's fine with me.
I want Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Ohio state, Clemson and Oklahoma to all lose. Is that too much to ask for?

They made a huge mistake here. Should’ve just fired Dooley and sought out a better OC

Had to be some of the behind the scenes stuff. Odom losing his players & treating offense like “not my problem” with the NCAA sanctions too. Guessing he’s a huge ******* as a Head Coach and the administration saw no reason to put up with him.

Amen. I went from a prospective collegiate athlete to a homeless drug addict. After some horrible mistakes, I ended up with a loving wife and family, as well as a new found faith in Christ and the financial stability to travel and see my beloved Vols play 8-10 games a year, and I'll be finishing up my bachelor's next year. God is good.
Awesome...God is good.

Had to be some of the behind the scenes stuff. Odom losing his players & treating offense like “not my problem” with the NCAA sanctions too. Guessing he’s a huge ******* as a Head Coach and the administration saw no reason to put up with him.

That makes as much sense as anything.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back