'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AV told us we would get the last visit when no one thought it would happen.
And the comment that Price just said was basically what AV said 2 months ago.

Not picking on I bleed but this was typical at the time.
I think picking on him would have been well warranted.

Reactions: SugarCC
A bunch of people need to give it a rest. So many of you just keep trying to find the bottom of the barrel no matter how things look.
SOME OF YOU NEED TO LEAVE AV'S REPUTATION ALONE.
With the services AV renders to the University and local area as well as individuals he's done a million time over what anyone on this board has done.
AV does a few drive by and tries to give us a little information and some on this board isn't happy until they have run him off like they try to do to others who disagree with them.
This is a place where you people meet but you don't own the place.

Why is everyone acting like it's over? It is not over, come on guys. Chill. I hope some of you don't live your life like you react in here.
Agreed .. this is all part of the plan. Let Bama and UGA negative recruit each other right up to signing day .. then what do you know .. he signs with UT.

Go back and look at the Henry T thread. Same thing happened. Washington and Bama were the leaders a week or two before signing day .. then turns out it was UT all along.

Part of Nieds plan when recruiting studs out west.

Sounds like us all the way. Reread that like a person trying to keep it close and take his final visit. I bet this recruit had one of those personal meetings with Chaney.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Why is everyone acting like it's over? It is not over, come on guys. Chill. I hope some of you don't live your life like you react in here.

I'm afraid it is a vicious cycle. Recruiting is an uphill battle. Some kids doesn't want to come in and be part of a rebuilding program. Some recruits prefer to go where there is plenty of 4 and 5* talent already there.
There's one thing about it. The recruits that do come here will be molded into men and players after the end of a season.
There is many examples already on the team. The choice is theirs and not ours. AV is just a person who gives back in order to help the cause. RESPECT

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Chaney uses his NFL caliber TE’s when he has them.

DWA isn’t an NFL caliber TE.

DWA had a nice TD called back. Our QB play has not been inconsistent. Look at Palmer and Calloways numbers too. Is there any question they are not NFL WRs?

I have no connection to the kid, but he's one the most physically talented TEs we've had in a long time.

He may not get drafted, but he will play on Sundays.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
We win just as many recruiting battles as we lose, if not more. We always turn out a top 15 or better class National. The difference now is we have a coaching staff that actually develops talent. I want the Washington, Sewell, Smalls, Jarret, and the Gilberts of the world. (All of which had legitimate interest right before the Georgia State game.) I have a feeling we start landing those guys next year, because the staff has proven they can develop talent. We won't have Kirby and the gang gaining ground on recruits due to negative recruiting. I highly doubt we start 1-4 next year as well. It just is what it is this year, and it does seem really slow. Lets see what happens after this weekend when coaches hit the road recruiting after the Vandy game. If you follow this forum long enough, you understand it's the long game that matters. We get most of our commitments in the summer, and December, with the possibility of a few flips in January. Everything else is generally dead periods.

Staff is going to have to start winning more of these battles.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

A bunch of people need to give it a rest. So many of you just keep trying to find the bottom of the barrel no matter how things look.
SOME OF YOU NEED TO LEAVE AV'S REPUTATION ALONE.
With the services AV renders to the University and local area as well as individuals he's done a million time over what anyone on this board has done.
AV does a few drive by and tries to give us a little information and some on this board isn't happy until they have run him off like they try to do to others who disagree with them.
This is a place where you people meet but you don't own the place.
We meet here, but if things get to heated here, we meet at the local Waffle House....That is how real men settle their differences.

Chaney uses his NFL caliber TE’s when he has them.

DWA isn’t an NFL caliber TE.
DWA has the skill set....the QB play has been horrendous. Too inconsistent. JG throws the ball 5 feet over his head most times. DWA has been wide open a few times and been missed. But the TE's have not been used at either UGA or Bama....hell, Florida is making their TE look like Gronk....If I were a good TE, I would definitely go to FL. Mullen does a good job.

DWA has the skill set....the QB play has been horrendous. Too inconsistent. JG throws the ball 5 feet over his head most times. DWA has been wide open a few times and been missed. But the TE's have not been used at either UGA or Bama....hell, Florida is making their TE look like Gronk....If I were a good TE, I would definitely go to FL. Mullen does a good job.
No

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back