'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

I received some bad news yesterday. He told the Memphis trio and others that he won’t budge on his decision, even though the Memphis trio continues his recruiting. They’ve impacted the Memphis region, and there is good news for others, not so good on this one. I wish I had better news for now, but at for this point, he is sticking to Auburn. Guy Malzahn and all of his assistant coaches is in a lot of trouble for now of losing their jobs. I just don’t understand his decision the guy told me yesterday, and that he needs to change it to the vols. He has even talked to him as well about it. Well, hopefully there will be some kind of info coming in later for some good news.

Reactions: stewart6600
I received some bad news yesterday. He told the Memphis trio and others that he won’t budge on his decision, even though the Memphis trio continues his recruiting. They’ve impacted the Memphis region, and there is good news for others, not so good on this one. I wish I had better news for now, but at for this point, he is sticking to Auburn. Guy Malzahn and all of his assistant coaches is in a lot of trouble for now of losing their jobs. I just don’t understand his decision the guy told me yesterday, and that he needs to change it to the vols. He has even talked to him as well about it. Well, hopefully there will be some kind of info coming in later for some good news.
Wow, your grammar, sentence structure and phrasing sure has improved a lot.

Wow, your grammar, sentence structure and phrasing sure has improved a lot.
Well, if I’m not as tired while I’m at work all of the time, then I think I can write pretty well at times.👍 I don’t know, but there are times I feel pretty rough when I’m working

couple weeks ago. screen shot of a tweet or DM saying we're the only school that tried to pay him. then it was debated whehter or not it was fake.....don't think that was proven one way or the other.
Well, if it's written somewhere, it has to be true--right? Fake news is everywhere :):)

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Reminds me of the movie ‘A Beautiful Mind’ with Russell Crowe. He thought there were actual people talking to him for years and that he was working for the government. He finally realized the little girl never got old and that he was stuffing his ‘top secret’ documents in a broken down mailbox in front of an abandoned house. Kinda think that’s what is going on here.

Reminds me of the movie ‘A Beautiful Mind’ with Russell Crowe. He thought there were actual people talking to him for years and that he was working for the government. He finally realized the little girl never got old and that he was stuffing his ‘top secret’ documents in a broken down mailbox in front of an abandoned house. Kinda think that’s what is going on here.
Lol awesome movie

Well, if I’m not as tired while I’m at work all of the time, then I think I can write pretty well at times.👍 I don’t know, but there are times I feel pretty rough when I’m working
I want to be clear, I was making fun with a broader brush. I'm from NE TN and talk like a hick. i may rib you about your purported insider status but, not your grammar. if i do make fun of that, ill make fun of all the crackers, myself included

So OD is a genius that's psychotic?

I want to be clear, I was making fun with a broader brush. I'm from NE TN and talk like a hick. i may rib you about your purported insider status but, not your grammar. if i do make fun of that, ill make fun of all the crackers, myself included
Let's be clear. I don't make fun of anyone's grammar. I was implying that his attempt to appear to have bad grammar had slipped.

Spoiler alert bro!!!

Reactions: Volfansince1980

VN Store

Back