ESPN bowl projection

We beat either Michigan or Penn St by double digits. Big 10 outside of Ohio St is slow as bear ****. They would not match up with us on any level.

We beat either Michigan or Penn St by double digits. Big 10 outside of Ohio St is slow as bear ****. They would not match up with us on any level.
PSU just gave OSU all it wanted. Many feel OSU is best team in the nation. PSU is plenty fast too. We didn't beat Kentucky or Mizzou by double digits. Don't be a homer

No offense to Iowa, but that’s the least exciting BIG opponent we could draw imo. I would much rather play Penn State or Michigan, even if we are a little outmatched.

If we don't not show up for Ga St. and BYU, there is a good chance this happens.

They would be favored, but did you watch them yesterday ? There’s nothing special about them. For that matter, I wasn’t overly impressed with Ohio State either. They’re really good, but they weren’t the “most well rounded team, top to bottom” as so many national pundits have said, at least not IMO
Seriously? I hate Ohio State but they are probably the best team in the country right now. They actually have a defense, LSU doesn't. Not sure what you were looking at.

I would rather play for a championship. After we roll Vanderbilt, play Memphis in the Liberty Bowl for the state championship. Take back the state this year, the southeast next year!

Reactions: Sowbug2000
PSU just gave OSU all it wanted. Many feel OSU is best team in the nation. PSU is plenty fast too. We didn't beat Kentucky or Mizzou by double digits. Don't be a homer

Apparently you don’t know the root word of “fan”. Here’s what I do know- the Big 10 is slow, always has been always will be. We will beat the hell out of either of those teams. They cannot match up on the outside, and we are good enough inside on both sides of the ball. Think before you speak.

Reactions: VOLED
Just wondering...in search for irony...are some of the posters wanting a tougher matchup for premium cred, the same ones wanting to give Oklahoma lots of money to not play us next season? I’ll admit to the vice versa. I want the 8th win more than bragging rights because I believe there’s more benefit. I also say play the games we’ve SCHEDULED cuz we ain’t little bisches like we were under Dooley...and we may get OUTSCORED but we’re not going to be physically manhandled.

Tennessee vs Michigan is a great matchup. Classic college football programs, iconic uniforms, cool logos for game branding, fans travel, fans tune-in. Also an interesting match up for your standard college football fan. Seems like a home run matchup for either Gator or Outback.
We have to beat Vandy though!

Apparently you don’t know the root word of “fan”. Here’s what I do know- the Big 10 is slow, always has been always will be. We will beat the hell out of either of those teams. They cannot match up on the outside, and we are good enough inside on both sides of the ball. Think before you speak.
You have absolutely zero clue.

Seriously? I hate Ohio State but they are probably the best team in the country right now. They actually have a defense, LSU doesn't. Not sure what you were looking at.

I’m sorry man, but I disagree. I really wasn’t that overly impressed yesterday with either one. I’m not saying that Ohio State isn’t very good. They are. I just think after watching the LSU vs Bama game and then the PSU VS Ohio State, I thought the game between Bama and LSU was played at a much higher level .

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Ridiculous

I’m sorry man, but I disagree. I really wasn’t that overly impressed yesterday with either one. I’m not saying that Ohio State isn’t very good. They are. I just think after watching the LSU vs Bama game and then the PSU VS Ohio State, I thought the game between Bama and LSU was played at a much higher level .
OSU has a functioning defense, LSU doesn't, and Bama gives up a ton of points. On a neutral site, OSU beats either team. We are improved, but not on the level of Penn State or Michigan, and OSU has already manhandled one, and will take care of the other next week. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

VN Store

Back