Pruitt grabs Shamburger's jersey - media snowflake loses it

Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt grabs player's jersey and scolds him after penalty

Remember when Pruitt grabbed JG's facemask after JG's boneheaded QB sneak decision in the Alabama game? Now they're upset about Shawn Shamburger getting a little tough love after his stupid and unnecessary late hit penalty. I don't remember these kind of incidents causing a stir before recently. Wth? Is this ball room dancing or football?
This guy is probably so desperate for website views that he will blog anything. He may be on the floor laughing with the number of hits he is getting on the article.

This guy is probably so desperate for website views that he will blog anything. He may be on the floor laughing with the number of hits he is getting on the article.

Yeah sorry about that Volnation. It's not the first time I have given a questionable author some thousands of undeserved clicks for a lousy hit piece. I'll take whatever penalty is doled out. Lol

How do you MELT a Snowflake???

giphy.gif

Death to corporate media

This is something that society can play a huge role in. 90% of the media are nothing more than opinion folks with agendas. I have no problem with media who state that they are opinion folks. But the obvious ones who hide behind that are the ones who must be pointed out.

Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt grabs player's jersey and scolds him after penalty

Remember when Pruitt grabbed JG's facemask after JG's boneheaded QB sneak decision in the Alabama game? Now they're upset about Shawn Shamburger getting a little tough love after his stupid and unnecessary late hit penalty. I don't remember these kind of incidents causing a stir before recently. Wth? Is this ball room dancing or football?
Too many snowflakes in today's society. They get offended by everything.

Reactions: TJSVOLS
Pruitt cannot continue to make these overly physical, coach-player contacts, dead in front of national television, and not expect to receive a due amount of negative press, well deserved.

Reactions: J C Higgins
Pruitt cannot continue to make these overly physical, coach-player contacts, dead in front of national television, and not expect to receive a due amount of negative press, well deserved.

There's a collective yawn from a majority of sane fans over this. Nobody really cares but we all get a good laugh at it.

The kitty that wrote the article has probably never actually played a competitive sport.

VN Store

Back