'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
South carolina isn't even trying anymore. I think the Vols broke them.
I think the SEC officials broke them in that game against Florida, that was outright game theft, that was the worst officiated game of the year so far and that's saying something, even worse than our Bama game, which was atrocious.

I think the SEC officials broke them in that game against Florida, that was outright game theft, that was the worst officiated game of the year so far and that's saying something, even worse than our Bama game, which was atrocious.
I don't think SC is as bad as their record. I do think the UF and UT losses broke them. They haven't gave a crap since. IMO..When you play a team has a lot to do with whether you beat them or not.

Good on ya for not editing...I usually let some funny typos or brain farts go too..I figure everybody needs a good chuckle sometimes. 😁

Lol, autocorrect is starting to freak me out. When it changes boo to boom, I'm all "oh well".

When it changes boo to magnesium, I'm all "what in the actual hello is going on here".

I don't think SC is as bad as their record. I do think the UF and UT losses broke them. They haven't gave a crap since. IMO..When you play a team has a lot to do with whether you beat them or not.

I think SC suffers the same kind of problems we have. In particular QB play. They are playing a true FR at QB and many times it shows.

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
He also lost every starter at WR and TE... You can't look at it in a vacuum since there have been other changes as well. That's like me saying UGA scored more and won by more against ND under Coley than they did under Chaney, so that's why Coley is better. What's more surprising is that Fromm had a veteran receiving corps to work with under Chaney that included Mecole Hardman and Riley Ridley, but has thrown for more yards per game under Coley.
You pick some really dumb hills to die on.

Yeah, it's about the big picture. Ga's offense overall looks less impressive, despite the super classes coming into maturity.

Bama's overall defense definitely has fallen off.

Quite a few on here said Bamas defense wouldnt miss Pruitt at all. I believe thats BS. Their defense has definitely not been the same since he came here.

And then there is UGAs offense. Again, I remember when Chaney was hired here and there were people who said UGA was happy to get rid of him. I call BS yet again. Their offense has regressed imo.

I remember when Chaney was hired here and there were people who said UGA was happy to get rid of him. I call BS yet again. Their offense has regressed imo.
They WERE happy to get rid of Chaney. And Georgia fans are idiots. Some are regretting it now, same thing happened with Mike Bobo, he's a great offensive coordinator, they thought he sucked, then he left and Richt got fired the next year. They've definitely regressed on offense this year, unfortunately their defense is really good.

Last edited:
No our game against bama was the worst I have ever seen. I was at the carolina game that day too. It was bad but nothing tops the refs in Tuscaloosa stealing 3 TDs from us and that terrible call on DT

Quite a few on here said Bamas defense wouldnt miss Pruitt at all. I believe thats BS. Their defense has definitely not been the same since he came here.

And then there is UGAs offense. Again, I remember when Chaney was hired here and there were people who said UGA was happy to get rid of him. I call BS yet again. Their offense has degreased imo.

FYP

And then there is UGAs offense. Again, I remember when Chaney was hired here and there were people who said UGA was happy to get rid of him. I call BS yet again. Their offense has regressed imo.
maybe. or they've been unlucky with injuries

I'm not sure he plays defense, but imagine a corner trying to cover him in the redzone.....Theres about 20 examples on his hudl....Looks like me catching passes on my 6 yr old.

His Sr film shows him at DE but he’s not exactly all world on D. Looks really stiff but it’s only a few highlights.

His Sr film shows him at DE but he’s not exactly all world on D. Looks really stiff but it’s only a few highlights.
TE. 100%. Chaney spoke with him about it and even showcased some plays when he was at the UAB game. This would be a great place for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back