Butch Jones should never coach again!!!

There are clearly ppl that want this to be true- all of it- because of how much they hate Butch Jones. I can’t help but be a little skeptical though... it would be interesting to see another side from an administrator or quality control perspective.

Well, I read every post on this thread, wondering about this mystery video & WHO this guy is/was. 10 minutes of my life shot. Some barrister grabbing a legal pad?:rolleyes:

Reactions: RollerVol
I only watched half of this to see that it smells to high heaven. Very suspicious editing is a huge red flag for me. And who is the woman interviewing this former player, whoever it is...his attorney? Are this kid and his mother suing the university? I wouldn't put it past Jones to do some of these things but Tennessee players ganging up on a teammate for 8 minutes with coaches watching within feet...especially when it's being filmed? GTFO. Bob Shoop, Larry Scott and others wouldn't jump in to stop it immediately? Show me the proof or leave it alone. Best to the kid and his mom. Sorry it didn't work out for you at Tennessee.
Obviously, you don't know Shoop.

His mom says 8-10 mins, which is impossible to believe. The guy could have been killed if the entire OL beat him for 8-10 minutes. It probably felt a like a long time though.

I’m surprised that our OL, during the Butch Jones era, had the wherewithal to jump a grasshopper much less a grown man! They were terrible! Still, if true, then he needs to give us our money back! Thats cause if you ask me:/

Wow if this is an ounce true then that young man should be able to sue for millions against butch. And Tennessee fans should be leery because that can put the program in jeopardy from a litigation perspective.

His mom says 8-10 mins, which is impossible to believe. The guy could have been killed if the entire OL beat him for 8-10 minutes. It probably felt a like a long time though.

Yep, if anybody has ever Boxed as I have. 3 minutes rounds defending and being offensive seems like forever..... just saying,
another 11 minute or 8 minute video of the fight would be telling..

The whole video is off. I'm sure the truth is somewhere inbetween. Without video or photographic evidence, there is little point in trying to makes heads or tails of it.

You'd expect them to take it to court is this were true. If it was at practice, video evidence will exist.

At the very least, if any of the details about forcing a player back into action after a serious ligament tear, then they might have a case. There is no way that should still be happening at this level.

Video evidence if no cameras were running? Believe it or not, those cameras do have an off switch.

Tua may not be playing next year. Word today after the game says he was injured similar to the type that ended Bo Jacksons career, tough break to lose him ahead in the game 35-7.....

Bo's injury was so bad, because he lost blood flow to his hip joint, and the bone died over weeks. Because of what happened to Bo, I assume Tua will be more closely monitored.

I was randomly looking through google articles that I hardly ever actually read. Mainly due to google spying and catering the articles, which I find funny. For some reason I clicked on this. Anybody else think this guy is as dumb as the bricks bj talked about?

"But Jones is the right kind of fit for Arkansas: gritty, hard-nosed, a football coach’s football coach who has had success in this league.

Tennessee had good recruiting classes, but other SEC teams had better ones. You could argue Jones got at least as much out of that talent as the rankings suggested he should. That’s paramount at a place like Arkansas, which won’t ever be better than 4th in SEC West recruiting."

10 things I'm absolutely overreacting to after Week 12, starting with the decision to play Tua

Reactions: sport3500

VN Store

Back