Ol' Geno doubles down on bashing Tennessee, Fulmer, so on, so forth.

Geno is Geno. I never met anyone that I can defend 100%. He's from Philly. And Kellie is on the verge of rejuvenating the program and I am glad.

Defending Geno as being from Philly Is as ignorant as many classless Lady Vol fans bashing him because of the 4-0 NC record

There are a lot of great Philly coaches who don’t carry that wise guy attitude Geno carries. Muffet McGraw Dawn Staley and Jim Foster come to mind quickly

Reactions: T_Vol376
Nobody ever wants to publicly spill the beans on the LV toxic environment even though it’s been all over the web for years. It’s akin to not being able to publicly name the whistle blower even though it’s widely known. I hope Fuller and Harper are able to clean up this legacy stain.

Reactions: Winston Smith
Defending Geno as being from Philly Is as ignorant as many classless Lady Vol fans bashing him because of the 4-0 NC record

There are a lot of great Philly coaches who don’t carry that wise guy attitude Geno carries. Muffet McGraw Dawn Staley and Jim Foster come to mind quickly
I don't mean to denigrate all Philadelphians. But if you ever go to a NHL, NFL, MLB game there, you will understand what I mean. I agree with MM and Foster, but Dawn is more like Geno.

I love these type threads. Geno bashing gives the classless Lady Vol fans the opportunity to shine their dysfunctional ignorance and point up to all other WBB fans who think that ALL Lady Vol fans are ignorant and classless are right in their opinions

This team may be turning the corner at long last. Why not build up instead of tearing down?

I’d rather see all of WBB fandom rooting for the Lady Vols on 1/23/2020 than rooting against the dumbness of quite a few ignorant people

Ignorance is a stench!

You have zero idea of why Pat cancelled the series.
Go ask a longtime enlightened LV fan why and I bet you hate Geno too. He is scum.

Nobody ever wants to publicly spill the beans on the LV toxic environment even though it’s been all over the web for years. It’s akin to not being able to publicly name the whistle blower even though it’s widely known. I hope Fuller and Harper are able to clean up this legacy stain.

Seriously?
You are a Tennessee fan that calls your own team toxic?

You have zero idea of why Pat cancelled the series.
Go ask a longtime enlightened LV fan why and I bet you hate Geno too. He is scum.

I am a longtime very enlightened Lady Vol fan. I hate no one I dislike the actions of many people. I stand by each and every post I’ve ever made

Reactions: Dube
I am a longtime very enlightened Lady Vol fan. I hate no one I dislike the actions of many people. I stand by each and every post I’ve ever made

Though not exactly correct on all the specifics, there is some truth there if you want to further explore the topic. It’s not a pleasant subject for any involved.
Bottom line, Geno is a great coach but a horrible human being. That’s all I will publicly say on the subject. Go Lady Vols!

Reactions: Smallvol#1
I love these type threads. Geno bashing gives the classless Lady Vol fans the opportunity to shine their dysfunctional ignorance and point up to all other WBB fans who think that ALL Lady Vol fans are ignorant and classless are right in their opinions

This team may be turning the corner at long last. Why not build up instead of tearing down?

I’d rather see all of WBB fandom rooting for the Lady Vols on 1/23/2020 than rooting against the dumbness of quite a few ignorant people

Ignorance is a stench!

You do realize that this entire "controversy" was initiated by Geno, right? That he said that the Tennessee program constituted an "unhealthy environment", without providing any supporting information? You do understand, don't you, that Geno could have acted like an adult and a gentleman, but he didn't? And, your only concern is that Lady Vol fans are "classless" "dysfunctional" and "ignorant""

Bless your heart, I think you need to re-read "How to Win Friends and Influence People".

Jim

You do realize that this entire "controversy" was initiated by Geno, right? That he said that the Tennessee program constituted an "unhealthy environment", without providing any supporting information? You do understand, don't you, that Geno could have acted like an adult and a gentleman, but he didn't? And, your only concern is that Lady Vol fans are "classless" "dysfunctional" and "ignorant""

Bless your heart, I think you need to re-read "How to Win Friends and Influence People".

Jim

This is the second of my posts to which you have responded. You first reply was off the mark because of your lack of reading comprehension

While you’re blessing my heart go back and correct your first reply

This is the second of my posts to which you have responded. You first reply was off the mark because of your lack of reading comprehension

While you’re blessing my heart go back and correct your first reply

Unfortunately, I don't possess the necessary acumen to recall what prior reply of mine to any of your posts might have caused you such distress. Perhaps you could be so kind as to at least direct me to the proper thread so that I could see where I should begin my mea culpa.

Jim

Unfortunately, I don't possess the necessary acumen to recall what prior reply of mine to any of your posts might have caused you such distress. Perhaps you could be so kind as to at least direct me to the proper thread so that I could see where I should begin my mea culpa.

Jim
Try Evina denied

Geno is going by what Westbrook told him. He hasn’t made anything up. If you were a coach and a player transferred to your program with a tough story, wouldn’t you support that player if you had no reason not to believe her. Of course you would.

Reactions: PG1 and Xraygurl
Geno is going by what Westbrook told him. He hasn’t made anything up. If you were a coach and a player transferred to your program with a tough story, wouldn’t you support that player if you had no reason not to believe her. Of course you would.

Good point!

Try Evina denied

Well, PG, I looked at my reply to your comment in Evina Denied. All I can say is that if you are waiting for me to "correct" something in that post before you respond substantively to anymore of my posts, you're going to have a long wait and I will enjoy a substantial respite. Not only do I believe that my comment was directly on point, it appears clear to me from some of your subsequent replies in that thread that you never did reach any level of understanding of what the original poster actually said. Believe it or not, I understand your reflexive desire to protect your coach's reputation. However, in this particular instance, the original poster said nothing about your coach. His comment was directed toward Pat Summitt's feelings. Hence, my comment about your lack of reading comprehension, and yes, I got your poor attempt to turn that around as an attack on me. It just failed.

So, I guess I won't be hearing anymore substantive responses from you and this is my last reply to your non sequiter.

Jim

Well, PG, I looked at my reply to your comment in Evina Denied. All I can say is that if you are waiting for me to "correct" something in that post before you respond substantively to anymore of my posts, you're going to have a long wait and I will enjoy a substantial respite. Not only do I believe that my comment was directly on point, it appears clear to me from some of your subsequent replies in that thread that you never did reach any level of understanding of what the original poster actually said. Believe it or not, I understand your reflexive desire to protect your coach's reputation. However, in this particular instance, the original poster said nothing about your coach. His comment was directed toward Pat Summitt's feelings. Hence, my comment about your lack of reading comprehension, and yes, I got your poor attempt to turn that around as an attack on me. It just failed.

So, I guess I won't be hearing anymore substantive responses from you and this is my last reply to your non sequiter.

Jim

My coach is Kelly Harper. . . . And yet another wrong reply from your so it seems you continue to be off the mark.

BTW I’m Pointguard not PG. there is a PG poster. Perhaps you are confusing us?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

Legacy stain? LOL And who is Fuller?

VN Store

Back