'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

Hearsay conjecture and total BS, seems the way of some these days. I heard it from another who heard it from another or anonymous sources say blah blah! Nothing but hogwash.

And I'll bet you watch CNN for you news coverage as well ! jk
images
And I see, you're not worth damn at betting.

Reactions: the_great_pumpkin
They asked Callahan if he would be a Vol on the podcast today. He said he was not comfortable saying he would be at this point because it was really up in the air.

Lol. Dude, I’ve been here a lot longer than you have, and I’m an alumnus, too...UTCVM grad 2001. Don’t question my fandom. I’m not spreading rumors. I thought the recruiting side of this forum could handle me throwing this out there, and maybe discuss it some in light of how weird this recruitment has been the last few months and the new buzz that he may have given Stoops good news that he will commit to UK. Obviously, some of you can’t handle it. Go back to my original post from yesterday evening. I said:

I HAVE NO IDEA IF THERE IS ANY TRUTH TO THIS

It’s like some of you can’t read. You start attacking that I’m spreading rumors, blah, blah, blah. Give us your sources. You shouldn’t be a fan. Blah blah blah.

Spreading rumors would be saying that I have sources who heard Pruitt tell his dad that. I never said that, and I certainly have NO SOURCES. Lighten up, Francis.
you are spreading unconfirmed rumors regardless of your denial. The can be very harmful to the recruit and his family, coaching staff and the university as a whole. You should have had the maturity to not post something like this. Grow up will ya?

Reactions: Vol Main
They asked Callahan if he would be a Vol on the podcast today. He said he was not comfortable saying he would be at this point because it was really up in the air.
He's not coming here. He's going to go to UK and get whipped by the Vols for 4 years for who knows why

Reactions: Catbone
Lol. Dude, I’ve been here a lot longer than you have, and I’m an alumnus, too...UTCVM grad 2001. Don’t question my fandom. I’m not spreading rumors. I thought the recruiting side of this forum could handle me throwing this out there, and maybe discuss it some in light of how weird this recruitment has been the last few months and the new buzz that he may have given Stoops good news that he will commit to UK. Obviously, some of you can’t handle it. Go back to my original post from yesterday evening. I said:

I HAVE NO IDEA IF THERE IS ANY TRUTH TO THIS

It’s like some of you can’t read. You start attacking that I’m spreading rumors, blah, blah, blah. Give us your sources. You shouldn’t be a fan. Blah blah blah.

Spreading rumors would be saying that I have sources who heard Pruitt tell his dad that. I never said that, and I certainly have NO SOURCES. Lighten up, Francis.

So, you post a story with no sources, and you have no idea if the story is true, but you are not spreading a rumor. Dude, that is an accurate description of spreading a rumor.

No big deal, half of the posts on here are rumors. Everyone has their opinion, so don't criticize someone because his opinion doesn't agree with yours or he "has no link". Lighten up.
The substance of this rumor is no joke and should not have been made or it should be deleted according to another poster quoting rules and regulations of this website.

Posted a couple of weeks ago on this thread that he would consider Kentucky regardless because he GF is signed with Moorehead State in Kentucky and several people tried to tell me I was wrong... well..

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Posted a couple of weeks ago on this thread that he would consider Kentucky regardless because he GF is signed with Moorehead State in Kentucky and several people tried to tell me I was wrong... well..
Went back and looked.... No one said you were wrong.... Some made astute observations about not following a GF to college, but that's about it.

Good job...

VN Store

Back