The Official Tennessee vs. Murray State Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, SEC Network

I know I missed a pile of posts in this thread but I never opened volnation the whole second half. Once I saw how we came out playing I didnt want to jinx it.

We’re going to need 2nd half Jordan Bowden all year please. Also damn Turner can dish the rock and play defense! Once again it looks like Barnes will get 2 lower ranked players in the NBA. I can see both Turner and Bowden being late first round to 2nd round picks. Bowden’s mid range game is lethal! He reminds me so much of J-Rich on offense.

Reactions: walkenvol
We’re going to need 2nd half Jordan Bowden all year please. Also damn Turner can dish the rock and play defense! Once again it looks like Barnes will get 2 lower ranked players in the NBA. I can see both Turner and Bowden being late first round to 2nd round picks. Bowden’s mid range game is lethal! He reminds me so much of J-Rich on offense.
Great win, bad time to call Turner a draft pick. He's got to be at least some threat to score. Great job distributing the ball, but he missed some really good looks, and some weren't even close.

Reactions: minorvol and Larkin

VN Store

Back