'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

IF this is real and not fake this prick would be a cancer in the locker room. Do not need him here. He can go to Auburn and stay there when Gus leaves and wreck that locker room.

Why? The dude can play football and would be an almost immediate contributor

Because you don’t tell an entire Coaching Staff and Guys that you will be playing with that you are coming to Tennessee and then flip your commitment in the same week. You just don’t do that. If you don’t want to be here so be it. Don’t want, I want guys who want to be at Tennessee. (Especially with his current social media posting)

I really find it funny how some people don’t think Tennessee has deep pockets maybe not like Texas but we up there 1573526303314.gif

Because you don’t tell an entire Coaching Staff and Guys that you will be playing with that you are coming to Tennessee and then flip your commitment in the same week. You just don’t do that. If you don’t want to be here so be it. Don’t want, I want guys who want to be at Tennessee. (Especially with his current social media posting)
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m about 99% sure that wasn’t a public post and was rather a direct message. Also a lot of things can change in a week, and if what made him pick Auburn over Tennessee was money than we should be blaming the coaching staff for not matching the offer rather than bashing a 17 year old kid. Our program isn’t in the position to not swallow their pride. IF he has a change of heart I’m sure the staff would accept him. How is what he did any different than what Eric Gray did or Da’Rick Rogers, Josh Dobbs, etc did? Commitments mean NOTHING. These kids don’t owe these universities anything until they step foot on campus and start their education they’re given. Yes I know a lot of them are getting degrees that won’t do much for them in the long run, but you get the point. Yeah it sucks we haven’t gotten him (yet) possibly, but if we flipped a 4-5 star guy from another school on ESD/NSD all of these idiots would praise that player, and what that recruit(s) would be doing is no different. If he decides he wants to be a Vol Pruitt and company wouldn’t hesitate to take him

Reactions: Tyler Durden

VN Store

Back