Play of the game (video)

A great play. There were some nice highlights in this game. I loved the way Bituli hit and stood the RB up on 3rd down too!

The icing.

Honesetly, when I saw him roll out I yelled out to the TV "NO!" haha. I thought he was going to throw it or run out of bounds. Ends up JG made a great football play but I damn sure didn't think he would. Keep proving me wrong JG.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Nigel staying in his assignment should get props on the pitch

This times 1000. Historically, when we play an option team we tend to chase the ball and get burned on the pitch. Nigel realized the threat and stayed with his angle on the pitch man. If Bowden pitches that it is either a deflection/fumble or Nigel hits the pitch man as he gets the ball. Bowden made the right decision (despite Stoops second guessing him in his presser) and tried to plow ahead.

Great defense.

Reactions: INKYBERRYVOL
Had no idea that was Blakey in on that stop. I've been so impressed with Bunphus at Dline this year. Pruitt is a mad scientist trying these players out at so many different positions and it's paying off. Never witnessed anything like it...

We are beginning to have a lunch box DL, nobody knows thier names but they love to eat runners for lunch!

Reactions: knox73

VN Store

Back