It’s time to stop sending Butch checks...

If they’d rather hire someone that was a witness to child rape and didn’t report it, then I have to wonder if Butch tanked the interview on purpose.

Schiano is seen as a legend at Rutgers for what he did there the first time. They interviewed Butch as a backup plan because Schiano is demanding facility upgrades as part of his contract before he’ll sign. The fact that Butch publicly dropped out tells me that those are going to happen. Butch and Schiano have the same agent.

Arkansas recently stopped paying their ex-head man Bilelema after learning he was being underpaid $50,000 for coaching D-line at New England:

Decision to stop Bret Bielema buyout payments could save Arkansas millions

Moreover, Saban recently admitted Butch has turned down other coaching jobs to stay at Alabama as an Intern/Anaylst/All-around cigar-smoking POS (for $35,000) in a recent interview.

Time for UT Admin to step up & stop this madness! Time to stop paying Butch is now, as he is obviously not actively pursuing other jobs!!!
Negotiate a one-time buyout of the remaining payments to avoid court and move on. If he won't take it, he'll have legal fees taking a chunk out of his check and might end up with nothing.

Negotiate a one-time buyout of the remaining payments to avoid court and move on. If he won't take it, he'll have legal fees taking a chunk out of his check and might end up with nothing.

UT has an entire legal department on-staff. Stop paying him and let Butch file suit, it will most likely go before an administrative judge or arbiter, and make him prove that Nick Saban was lying when he said that Butch turned down coaching jobs to stay at Alabama in 2019. Then file a counter suit to recoup everything paid to him since he turned down a coaching position at the end of 2018.

Last edited:
UT has an entire legal department on-staff. Stop paying him and let Butch file suite, it will most likely go before an administrative judge or arbiter, and make him prove that Nick Saban was lying when he said that Butch turned down coaching jobs to stay at Alabama in 2019. Then file a countersuite to recoup everything paid to him since he turned down a coaching position at the end of 2018.
What’s this “suite” rut that you’ve dug yourself into?

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
His plan is to wait it out and take Saban's job... in his mind. In my mind, I wouldn't mind that.
His plan is to have a job where he does as little work as possible while collecting millions of dollars from UT.

And he's executing that plan to perfection.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back