'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such as what? His completion % is better and if you take away the KY game as they said it was like throwing a medicine ball, all his #s are up. They abandoned the pass, knew Ky couldn’t move the ball, and just waited on them to make a mistake, which they did. I think UT uses the same method, I don’t see Ky moving the ball much on this TN defense, getting better each week, impressive the turnovers they are creating.

As far as agenda busting,
2018 464.9 yards per game
2019 461.2 yards per game including the 200 yd game vs Ky. 489.57 ypg w/o.
I'm not gonna harp on Fromm. The kid is elite, and an absolute NFL quality QB. Have to agree though, that your offense isn't as good this year as it was when Chaney was oc. The stats you posted above show a small percentage of decline, but honestly, outside of your running backs, they're just not fun anymore to watch. It doesn't even matter that your wr's are new. Fromm is a great QB that should be able to place the ball precisely in their hands with little effort from them. Aside from Cager, why can't they catch?

Reactions: SweetasSoda
This scene in Wedding Crashers is probably tops of scenes in movies that made me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe.
That entire sequence was just so ridiculously funny. First, Isla Fisher (absolutely beautiful by the way), then the gay brother, then Christopher Walken tugging on the rope and talking to Vince Vaughn so nonchalantly... laughed so hard at that scene and the football scene. Great movie!

I'm not gonna harp on Fromm. The kid is elite, and an absolute NFL quality QB. Have to agree though, that your offense isn't as good this year as it was when Chaney was oc. The stats you posted above show a small percentage of decline, but honestly, outside of your running backs, they're just not fun anymore to watch. It doesn't even matter that your wr's are new. Fromm is a great QB that should be able to place the ball precisely in their hands with little effort from them. Aside from Cager, why can't they catch?
Pickens and Blaylock can and are smooth, why on earth Landers and Simmons play is beyond me. When Landers is in the game, something bad is fixing to happen. Simmons is fast, really fast, but it doesn’t matter if he doesn’t catch the ball. Landers, bless his heart, has talent but looks lost. Two of the 3 int in the SC game where 100 on them. Landers ran the wrong route and the int in OT literally hit Simmons in the face mask. So, I can’t explain why those two still get PT.

Pickens and Blaylock can and are smooth, why on earth Landers and Simmons play is beyond me. When Landers is in the game, something bad is fixing to happen. Simmons is fast, really fast, but it doesn’t matter if he doesn’t catch the ball. Landers, bless his heart, has talent but looks lost. Two of the 3 int in the SC game where 100 on them. Landers ran the wrong route and the int in OT literally hit Simmons in the face mask. So, I can’t explain why those two still get PT.
Y'all really had no business losing to Uscjr. Glad you beat FL tho, there's no team I hate more.

That entire sequence was just so ridiculously funny. First, Isla Fisher (absolutely beautiful by the way), then the gay brother, then Christopher Walken tugging on the rope and talking to Vince Vaughn so nonchalantly... laughed so hard at that scene and the football scene. Great movie!
It's a classic. I agree about Isla. Why she married Borat is beyond me lol.

Reactions: VolunteerVandiver
It’s no secret we’ve had to lean on the running game until the WR learned on the fly, we knew that coming in and I was vocal that I did Not like the Coley hire, still don’t but was glad to see different offense against UF. For Chaney, my only complaint was RZ offense, same stuff he did against Bama, so he was making me yell at the TV yet again, man score there and I truly think you could have beat Bama.

Since we are trying something new, what do you think of our new kicking strategy?
View attachment 236483
Wide right. Came off his foot funny.

Reactions: secking
It’s no secret we’ve had to lean on the running game until the WR learned on the fly, we knew that coming in and I was vocal that I did Not like the Coley hire, still don’t but was glad to see different offense against UF. For Chaney, my only complaint was RZ offense, same stuff he did against Bama, so he was making me yell at the TV yet again, man score there and I truly think you could have beat Bama.

Since we are trying something new, what do you think of our new kicking strategy?
View attachment 236483
Lol oh we're happy to have Chaney. The red-zone offense is a head-scratcher for sure, but I blame JG on that. The Bama game...Yeah...about that. That play still hurts. I was so pissed. JG should know better by now. Going rogue? Wtf! 🤬 All he had to do was hand it off to Crouch and it would've been a walk-in. Oh well. If we had won that game, it would've been the upset of the season. I can only imagine the memes lmao!

tenor.gif

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Putting my crystal ball in for the Big Orange... Well unless
The barn gets involved.(blue font)

IMO this is how we finish

Take Williamson out of the class and take Calloway out because he flips to OU, 16 spots filled, 10 spots remaining because I think Miller is a blue shirt candidate.

-Jay Hardy (yes, still. He’ll be back on campus soon enough and he knows he’s lost pretty much all his friends in state by pulling that stunt. We have 3 months to work here and we’ll likely change his recruiter.)

-Tyler Baron (his dads job is on the line here, and he knows that. If he commits elsewhere they’ll get rid of him. He wants to go to Tennessee, just wants drama and buzz around his recruitment, think he trims down and plays OLB at that Bennett/DJ position)

-Omari Thomas (they’ll get over the distance thing. He wants to be a Vol and we’ll make it happen. Also think he plays OL)

-Octavius Oxendine (we’ll beat KY and this is a done deal)

-Reginald Perry (he ends up a take after Baron goes over to LB and Omari to the OL, this could be Marcus Henderson but I think the staff isn’t as high on him)

-Morven Joseph (thank god for FSU firing their coach)

-Damarcus Beckwith (the basketbal offer sealed it, and he’s a WR after Calloway leaves)

-Thaiu Jones Bell (mom isn’t sold on Alabama and we get his last visit, she really likes Tee Martin. He’s gonna flip.)

-Desmond Tisdol (this ones a given. If he can qualify he’s in)

-Darnell Washington (his quotes from his visit reminded me a lot of To’oto’o from last year. He and Chaney already talking scheme and the offensive playbook like Henry did with Pruitt. He really likes Neidermeyer and we (yet again) get the very last visit. That’s important.

But of course I’m gonna get mauled by the incompetent mouth breathers that either have PTSD from Wednesday or dudes jumping over from the FF forum for expecting the best, but I don’t really care because fooling yourself if you seriously think this staff is just gonna lay down these next 3 months after how they’re gonna finish the season. Especially how they closed last year. Y’all stay salty

Oh and one more thing: Trey Knox will be in the transfer portal by next month and we’ll get him back.

IMO this is how we finish

Take Williamson out of the class and take Calloway out because he flips to OU, 16 spots filled, 10 spots remaining because I think Miller is a blue shirt candidate.

-Jay Hardy (yes, still. He’ll be back on campus soon enough and he knows he’s lost pretty much all his friends in state by pulling that stunt. We have 3 months to work here and we’ll likely change his recruiter.)

-Tyler Baron (his dads job is on the line here, and he knows that. If he commits elsewhere they’ll get rid of him. He wants to go to Tennessee, just wants drama and buzz around his recruitment, think he trims down and plays OLB at that Bennett/DJ position)

-Omari Thomas (they’ll get over the distance thing. He wants to be a Vol and we’ll make it happen. Also think he plays OL)

-Octavius Oxendine (we’ll beat KY and this is a done deal)

-Reginald Perry (he ends up a take after Baron goes over to LB and Omari to the OL, this could be Marcus Henderson but I think the staff isn’t as high on him)

-Morven Joseph (thank god for FSU firing their coach)

-Damarcus Beckwith (the basketbal offer sealed it, and he’s a WR after Calloway leaves)

-Thaiu Jones Bell (mom isn’t sold on Alabama and we get his last visit, she really likes Tee Martin. He’s gonna flip.)

-Desmond Tisdol (this ones a given. If he can qualify he’s in)

-Darnell Washington (his quotes from his visit reminded me a lot of To’oto’o from last year. He and Chaney already talking scheme and the offensive playbook like Henry did with Pruitt. He really likes Neidermeyer and we (yet again) get the very last visit. That’s important.

But of course I’m gonna get mauled by the incompetent mouth breathers that either have PTSD from Wednesday or dudes jumping over from the FF forum for expecting the best, but I don’t really care because fooling yourself if you seriously think this staff is just gonna lay down these next 3 months after how they’re gonna finish the season. Especially how they closed last year. Y’all stay salty

Oh and one more thing: Trey Knox will be in the transfer portal by next month and we’ll get him back.
I don’t think we get Hardy. I can’t recall one single recruit that we have flipped from Auburn, after they have pulled the shady business that has happened with Hardy, Pappoe, Derrick Brown, Gabe Wright, etc. I think we can take Hardy off the list, no matter how many times he visits.

Reactions: BristolVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back