Is Pope Francis the false prophet?

So every time I read a headline like this about him lol I also read that this interviewer is elderly and doesn’t actually write anything down. And the Vatican basically never comments on any of it. I take it w a slight grain of salt

Reactions: BUBear and tvolsfan
I don't know, I'm with golfballs on this one. I grew up Catholic and still am but I disagree with some aspects/views of the Catholic church. Pope Francis since 2013 has been known to be far more down to earth and progressive than any of his predecessors. I have no doubt the man has made some enemies within the church.

I say short answer because I do not think there is enough evidence to say "yay" or "nay" just yet. But I highly doubt it right now. He would need to have a rock star/celebrity type of appeal to the masses in order for him to be the false prophet.

Interesting standard given you-know-who and his rallies.

Reactions: tvolsfan
So every time I read a headline like this about him lol I also read that this interviewer is elderly and doesn’t actually write anything down. And the Vatican basically never comments on any of it. I take it w a slight grain of salt
You would certainly think the Vatican would release a statement denying such a view. The resurrection of Christ is literally THE most important tenent of the Christian faith.

"And if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is in vain and your faith is in vain."
1 Corinthians 15:14 ESV

You would certainly think the Vatican would release a statement denying such a view. The resurrection of Christ is literally THE most important tenent of the Christian faith.

"And if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is in vain and your faith is in vain."
1 Corinthians 15:14 ESV
I don’t think the Vatican comments on stories like this. This writer has claimed to have been told several controversial things by the pope. But again he’s elderly, doesn’t write anything down, goes off his own memory and doesn’t provide actual quotes.

I do wish they would issue a statement and the pope would quit interviewing w this guy who seems shoddy at best and malicious at worst in what he does. But I take it w a grain of salt. I also don’t care too much about what the pope has to say anyway.

But I take it w a grain of salt. I also don’t care too much about what the pope has to say anyway.

The only relevance his words or positions have to me is their effect on non-believers or those learning about the Christian faith. My guess is that quite a significant portion of people worldwide think of his statements as representative of "actual" Christianity.

I don't know, I'm with golfballs on this one. I grew up Catholic and still am but I disagree with some aspects/views of the Catholic church. Pope Francis since 2013 has been known to be far more down to earth and progressive than any of his predecessors. I have no doubt the man has made some enemies within the church.

Has he said anything negative referring the Clinton's yet?

Mohammed was a false prophet. Fact is this current pope has a history of communist leanings.
I do remember Jesus said, “Let the little corporations come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Well, there is John the Baptist, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, and a whole list of lesser Old Testament guys...

Are you lumping Moses in with the lesser ones? Moses is considered the greatest prophet by the Jews.

People have been saying the Pope is the Anti-Christ since Bibles have been printed in vernacular languages. Pope Francis is a much better pontiff than his Nazi predecessor, who did absolutely nothing about child abuse.

Are you lumping Moses in with the lesser ones? Moses is considered the greatest prophet by the Jews.

People have been saying the Pope is the Anti-Christ since Bibles have been printed in vernacular languages. Pope Francis is a much better pontiff than his Nazi predecessor, who did absolutely nothing about child abuse.
Francis has been enabling the pedophile priests and blaming the victims.

That’s much better?

VN Store

Back