'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Bailey played by far the toughest competition of any of Fromm, Watson, and Lawrence. He was the only one in the highest class and has played in one of the two toughest regions in the state, along with a tough out of state schedule. He should put up huge numbers this week against 0-9 Kennesaw Mt.

If Bailey would have played at Cartersville, I believe his numbers would have been just as good as TL.

Visiting Auburn for Iron Bowl.
jk
tenor.gif

So....looking at the Georgia State record books....I don't think this is completely true. Or at least, I don't see how it adds up.

It looks like (according to Max Preps) that HB has 7,247 career passing yards through 9 games of his senior season. That would put him at #26 in Georgia history. Not #5.

His 75 passing touchdowns would get him at #20 all time in Georgia.

Getting these stats from: Georgia state football records - GHSFHA

HB's stats from: Harrison Bailey High School Football Stats Marietta (Marietta, GA) | MaxPreps

Not knocking the kid, I know he is an excellent athlete, and exceptional at QB. Just want to see accurate information reported.

P.S. Also, don't think that includes the post season? Maybe that's where the difference is? Or his freshman year?

So....looking at the Georgia State record books....I don't think this is completely true. Or at least, I don't see how it adds up.

It looks like (according to Max Preps) that HB has 7,247 career passing yards through 9 games of his senior season. That would put him at #26 in Georgia history. Not #5.

His 75 passing touchdowns would get him at #20 all time in Georgia.

Getting these stats from: Georgia state football records - GHSFHA

HB's stats from: Harrison Bailey High School Football Stats Marietta (Marietta, GA) | MaxPreps

Not knocking the kid, I know he is an excellent athlete, and exceptional at QB. Just want to see accurate information reported.

P.S. Also, don't think that includes the post season? Maybe that's where the difference is? Or his freshman year?
Maxpreps doesnt have his FR year. GHSFHA doesn't have his SR year yet. Mark Woolard is the official record keeper for Marietta

List: Five players with 10,000 career passing yards

This is the AJC article from when he passed 10k.

Last edited:
If HB didn’t get hurt is sophomore and junior year, I’m pretty sure he will have passed TL.
Is sophomore and junior year have already occurred so therefore your verb tense is it incorrect and confusing.

I know that's how Sports writers have learned to talk over the last few years but I've never understood why they do it.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Is sophomore and junior year have already occurred so therefore your verb tense is it incorrect and confusing.

I know that's how Sports writers have learned to talk over the last few years but I've never understood why they do it.

Laziness. They can't seem to find objective case for personal pronouns, either.

VN Store

Back