'20 AL DE Jimari Butler (Nebraska commit)

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Big_Orange_bullet_train.jpg
    Big_Orange_bullet_train.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 2
  • BlueTicHoundPups.gif
    BlueTicHoundPups.gif
    723.6 KB · Views: 3
  • TonySopranoCigar.jpg
    TonySopranoCigar.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 3
Probably not, Ruck is very accepting and friendly.
Lol..You got @jackcrevol all confused with this 😂🤣 Nobody but the old Night Shift thread crew knows me as Ruck..

So imma explain a little so jacrevol and others understand..

There is an idiot poster on VN called @you..that was convinced back during the original Gruden thread days before Butch was hired, that I was Wes Rucker and @Escapegoat was Ryan Callahan...so we made fun of him relentlessly and the old NS crew started calling me Ruck as an inside joke...

Anyway @Dudleys87 is one my old buds from back then...savvy?

Lol..You got @jackcrevol all confused with this 😂🤣 Nobody but the old Night Shift thread crew knows me as Ruck..

So imma explain a little so jacrevol and others understand..

There is an idiot poster on VN called @you..that was convinced back during the original Gruden thread days before Butch was hired, that I was Wes Rucker and @Escapegoat was Ryan Callahan...so we made fun of him relentlessly and the old NS crew started calling me Ruck as an inside joke...

Anyway @Dudleys87 is one my old buds from back then...savvy?

Only 35xx message I’d say he quit 😂

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
And already more productive than Grimes. I know I know, Grimes is a decoy. Told UGA fans this same thing last cycle about Nolan Smith. Kid never reached the QB at IMG, no surprise the #1 overall recruit is struggling to reach the QB in college as well. Either a dog will hunt, or it won't...
Grimes=overrated

I wrote him off. So I’m not claiming any high ground. Coaches kept plugging.
Nobody is really talking about it, but they are making Bituli a fortune too, the kid was already good, but I always felt he was more of a grabber than a snot knocker...he is a straight up nasty aggresive mauler beast now.

Everyone in here crying will be saying how great of a player he is when he gets bumped to a 4⭐️ In the final rankings. Just like they did with Roman Harrison and Jimmy Calloway.

He’s had 18.5 sacks, runs a 4.59 40 yard dash and holds double digit power 5 offers. And he’s only played football 3 months of his life. He’s more talented than Grimes, less of a head case than Davis and unlike Ojulari actually wants to be here. Keep crying
fdd9dee980379e70-north-korea-clapping-on-make-a-gif.gif

I wrote him off. So I’m not claiming any high ground. Coaches kept plugging.
Another thought...everybody is still writing him off, that is why they keep bitchin and moanin about depth next year with Taylor gone..I don't think it is going to be a problem, I think lil Biscuit and DJ are going to be a LOAD next year....and Crouch and Harrison and..etc etc etc..

Reactions: butchna
Another thought...everybody is still writing him off, that is why they keep bitchin and moanin about depth next year with Taylor gone..I don't think it is going to be a problem, I think lil Biscuit and DJ are going to be a LOAD next year....and Crouch and Harrison and..etc etc etc..

Who are lil Biscuit and DJ,?

So you are completely ok with the coaches missing on high 4 star players and taking these low rated 3 stars in their place?

Honest question.
You are putting way too much confidence in the recruiting services. CJP wants to win and he is building the best team he can. He is putting together a good mix of players that have talent and want to compete, IMO. When I listen to Henry T and W Morris and other players speak, we got the right coach bringing in the right players to rebuild a football program with.

Reactions: BondJamesBond

VN Store

Back