Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says a guy who never has to stand in line for a million years because y'all got those troughs. Now you'll have to wait ten whole minutes longer than before while we still get stuck with fewer toilets than y'all have urinals.
Yes, the Lady restroom line. Overflowing toilets, long lines and definitely not made for people who are a bit on the heavy side. I guess it fits in with the Neyland bench seats. Get a couple of heavy folks on your row and you end up with about six inches of seat if you are on the end.

lol. If y'all would be willing to walk forward straddling I think you could make use of a trough through the center of the room, as opposed to fixed to a wall. Just walk into the first door and work your way to the second. Maybe write to CFP. I am pro trough for everybody who wants one.

There have been times where I've waited so long I've been tempted buy those pee standing up thingamajigs that women can use for camping/soldiering in extreme environments. lol.

In all seriousness, there needs to be an addition to the ADA that requires women's bathrooms to have double the toilets of men's rooms. Between all the kids typically being hauled in there and having smaller bladders it's just the right thing to do.

Reactions: JCP201
Hey folks, I'm rolling into San Antonio around 6 tomorrow night for a conference. Anyone in the area know of a watch party or good place to catch the game?

Do what? I never got stuck. As an IBS sufferer, it was tantamount to have immediate access. Fortunately the 9 ft high toilet seat lid in Horseshoe was well suited. No one could **** on that thing. Where there's a will there's a way!
lol. But seriously, they do need more toilets for the ladies in the stadium. Prof is not wrong about that.

Wiseman ineligible at Memphis.
Penny helped his family move to Memphis in 2008.
Wiseman lawyers want Memphis to ignore NCAA ruling

Correction: lawyer was all over the place - this is about Penny moving Wiseman to Memphis to play at East. NCAA has ruled Penny as a booster at the time

Last edited:
We will see BM tomorrow....which is good news.
giphy.gif

I lol'd. And look, I don't like Florida so I don't like defending her. I just think this is more tempest in a teapot than anything else. She's not exactly attractive and what I've seen looks very momlike without any MILF at all and with no cougar that I see on her part either. That's crass but I don't know how else to say it.
If those guys have a problem, they can say so BUT what she did is not Mom-Like. I hug my grown son and all of his friends but I don't slide my hands down their chests or across their shoulders or upper arms and I never give a full-frontal hug with my face to their face. Just sayin'

There have been times where I've waited so long I've been tempted buy those pee standing up thingamajigs that women can use for camping/soldiering in extreme environments. lol.

In all seriousness, there needs to be an addition to the ADA that requires women's bathrooms to have double the toilets of men's rooms. Between all the kids typically being hauled in there and having smaller bladders it's just the right thing to do.

Women have it made with private stalls

15f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back