Does anyone remember Leonard's losers?

Just wondering if anyone else remembered this bit on the radio. Always enjoyed hearing it. Times seemed to be much simpler then.
Loved the way he had a way with words.

Get me outa here Percy!!

Go Vols!
I listened to it until Leonard died in 2003 and looked at the predictions his son made online until he ended Leonard's Losers in 2006. Leonard's son wasn't as into it as his father was.

Giant water lizards (FL), bead-stringers (Notre Dame), etc. Leonard Post Toasties as entertaining & pretty accurate as a prognosticators. Loved his show.
The Kentucky Wildcats will have their claws sharp for the visiting Tennessee Volunteers. The Volunteers rifles will be too much for the Wildcats and Leonard's Loser the Kentucky Wildcats!

The Kentucky Wildcats will have their claws sharp for the visiting Tennessee Volunteers. The Volunteers rifles will be too much for the Wildcats and Leonard's Loser the Kentucky Wildcats!
Mark Stoops feisty felines have been chowing on catnip for 2 weeks waiting on Jeremy Pruitt's riflemen from the Scruffy City but those feisty kittens wont be ready for what Brian Maurer and company have in the armory. Leonard's Loser, Kentucky

Just wondering if anyone else remembered this bit on the radio. Always enjoyed hearing it. Times seemed to be much simpler then.

Get me outa here Percy!!

Go Vols!
He was the best of the prognosticators and I listened to him for what seemed like 50 years. I don't care if he was from Athens Ga.

Get me outa here Percy!!

Go Vols!
Listened every chance I got!!
Good thing he wasn’t around the last 10-12 years or every one on here would hate him for picking UT almost every week!!!!

VN Store

Back