'20 TX OG Kyree Miller

giphy.gif

Don’t care about stars, but I haven’t paid attention to his recruitment much.

Is this a guy who has had a great senior year and got a late commitable offer or has he always been down on our board and we decided to take him anyway?

That’s fine but I’ve seen plenty of big sunsabitches be bad football players.

I’m not making a call on whether he is or isn’t, I just want to know how we got here.

Someone might have to correct me, but I think this is another guy the staff uncovered. I think prior to our offer he was not ranked and once we offered he was listed as a 3*.

Needs to drop a lot of fat but that’s what the S&C program is for. Huge size. May develop nicely
Yeah, this is probably a guy who isn't playing until year 3 of his career. And that's fine. That's what we should want for an OL. It isn't great when you have to start freshmen on the OL unless they're just generational talents like Smith.

Yeah, this is probably a guy who isn't playing until year 3 of his career. And that's fine. That's what we should want for an OL. It isn't great when you have to start freshmen on the OL unless they're just generational talents like Smith.

Exactly right. Sign of a healthy program when we aren’t reliant on linemen to come in and contribute as freshmen.

VN Store

Back