'20 TX OG Kyree Miller

I took care of the glitch.
giphy.gif

"The three-star Class of 2020 offensive lineman from West Mesquite (Texas) High School said Sunday that Tennessee is “number one right now” among the schools he’s considering following his official visit with the Vols this weekend."

"It leaves them at number one right now, in my top spot,” said Miller, who’s ranked by 247Sports as the No. 2,387 overall prospect and No. 152 offensive guard in the 2020 class."

"I met all the coaches, met all the players,” Miller said. “The coaches, they’re really nice. I really like them. They talk about support. They talk about how they like their players, how they want their players to do better on and off the field and just keeping them going, keeping them going every day, pushing them harder to do better every day. And their academic levels is pretty nice. I like it. Their coaches, they really showed that they really care about their players on and off the field — not just about, ‘Oh, they’re football players,’ but they care about them as a person and show them respect as a person instead of (just from) a player perspective.”

"The game day, it was actually pretty nice seeing that,” he said. “It was a first-time experience, but it was nice. (I liked) seeing the players walk in and seeing all the coaches actually knowing who I was, and getting a nice view of the game, it was pretty nice.”

"I’ve been hearing from them every two day,” Miller said. “Every two to three days, they’ll check up on me, see how I’m doing, check up on me and my mom, see how we’re doing, making sure that I’m keeping my head straight and all that.”
“(Chaney is) a funny coach, but he keeps everything real. He doesn’t sugarcoat nothing. He lets you know how it is, straight up and straightforward.”

"(Pruitt) just told me to just keep my head straight,” Miller said. “When I come back, he wants to see an improvement from me. He just wants me to do better, just keeping my head straight and just doing what I do best. (Friend) told me just keep doing what I’m doing — just keep being explosive, keep being quick off the ball, all of that.”

"They said they see me playing guard,” he said. “But if I (slim) down, they can see me saying right tackle.” He said exactly where he plays on the offensive line “doesn’t matter to me.”
“It’s just I line up across the ball, and I’m coming at you.” said Miller"

"He’s nice,” Miller said of Morris, a former five-star prospect. “I could see him going to the League. He just said it’s just fun for him. Ever since he came here, the coaches have been taking care of him.”

VN Store

Back