'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

Well! The three Whitehaven guys and Omari have been together in the past two weeks. They’ve been talking, along with other Memphis players. Looking good folks!
The fact you didn't delete your account after the Chris Russell saga might be the funniest thing I've seen here today

The fact you didn't delete your account after the Chris Russell saga might be the funniest thing I've seen here today
Well! You know, he changed his mind about coming to Tennessee. There wasn’t anything else I could do. He wanted to come, but things just didn’t work out, so bygones will be bygones!

Haven’t mastered VN on new phone but tweet from earlier with Omari wearing Tennessee gloves. Ole Miss lock?

Is now committing in Dec at his AA jersey presentation
Bass do u have a specific date on this? To me it looks better for us that he moved up his commitment on the heels of his OV here. As opposed to his Ole Miss visit scheduled for I believe 11/15. Speaking of that visit it will be interesting to see if he actually takes it. If not Vol lock imo.

Bass do u have a specific date on this? To me it looks better for us that he moved up his commitment on the heels of his OV here. As opposed to his Ole Miss visit scheduled for I believe 11/15. Speaking of that visit it will be interesting to see if he actually takes it. If not Vol lock imo.
Oh...he’ll take it.

Reactions: JacketVol
No, I’m the interview he did he wasn’t sure of the date himself.

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back