'20 MI OL Justin Rogers (Kroger Field, folks)

Interesting. Still a 5 star on Rivals, but 247 is evaluating him as an OL.

Rivals takes forever to evaluate and update their rankings. 247 does a good job of constantly evaluating guys throughout the year. He was a 5-star on 247 at one time but is now a 95 and now just outside their National Top 50. His profile still shows up as a DT on 247. I've said all along I thought he was a much better OL prospect than DT prospect.

Reactions: scvolfan7
Rivals takes forever to evaluate and update their rankings. 247 does a good job of constantly evaluating guys throughout the year. He was a 5-star on 247 at one time but is now a 95 and now just outside their National Top 50. His profile still shows up as a DT on 247. I've said all along I thought he was a much better OL prospect than DT prospect.
They have his comp and evaluation written as a guard and they compare him to Isaiah Wynn.

Reactions: Montrell Hardy
Calloused Hand said this one fell into the “should prob let it go” bucket for this years class on the athletic podcast. Said Rak prob in the that group, wasn’t ready to put Sewell in it, but said longer shot now than over the summer.

Calloused Hand said this one fell into the “should prob let it go” bucket for this years class on the athletic podcast. Said Rak prob in the that group, wasn’t ready to put Sewell in it, but said longer shot now than over the summer.
it took calloused hands to tell us that? only thing my calloused hands tell me is that i should enjoy the moment, arthritis is around the corner.

Have we even pursued Rogers much since he committed to Kentucky? Some have suggested bridges were burned here.

Reactions: EdEcEko77

VN Store

Back