'21 MD QB Christian Veilleux (PSU commit)

I like this cat more than Bailey👀👀🤐 don't @ me.

It's not an indefensible position. I don't claim to be smart enough to know who's the better QB between them, but I really like Veilleux. And QB evaluation is notoriously difficult; some seemingly "sure-fire" QBs end up being duds and there are always a few who come out of nowhere to be great college QBs.

Regardless I think Maurer 2019, Bailey 2020, and Veilleux 2021 would be a good 3-year QB haul.

earlier post in the thread said he was coming back for a visit for the USCe game, did he make it last week?

throws a great deep ball....saw a few with some zip too. hits guys in stride. reminds me a little bit of a combo of Maurer and Shrout.....

heck, you can stand him, Maurer, Shrout, Bailey next to each other and they all look alike physically.....lol.

earlier post in the thread said he was coming back for a visit for the USCe game, did he make it last week?

throws a great deep ball....saw a few with some zip too. hits guys in stride. reminds me a little bit of a combo of Maurer and Shrout.....

heck, you can stand him, Maurer, Shrout, Bailey next to each other and they all look alike physically.....lol.
Eh, Bailey has probably 20-25 pounds on the others. He’s a big kid.

Like this guy. Very nice arm. Looks like he can make all the throws. Also, moves really well. Deceptive runner kinda like Dobbs, just not as fast.

Go get him Pruitt!

Reactions: UTSuave’
Like this guy. Very nice arm. Looks like he can make all the throws. Also, moves really well. Deceptive runner kinda like Dobbs, just not as fast.

Go get him Pruitt!
The way he improvises and then just flicks the ball 30 yards+ reminds me of Rodgers honestly.
(Don’t take this to the extreme morans)

Four-star Class of 2021 quarterback Christian Veilleux of The Bullis School in Potomac, Md., told GoVols247 on Monday night that he's scheduled to travel to Tennessee on Saturday to attend the Vols' first junior day of the year.

The 6-foot-3.5, 190-pound Veilleux said he will stop at Tennessee on Saturday before visiting Duke on Sunday and Clemson on Monday.

Veilleux received a scholarship offer from the Vols in February and visited Tennessee for the first time in April, making a brief trip to Knoxville the day of the Vols’ spring game. He returned there in June for one of Tennessee's camps and then attended the Vols' home game Oct. 12 against Mississippi State.

Chaney has always been an odd bird about taking “his kind of guy” when it comes to QB. I’ve learned to trust anybody that he wants is going to be good enough to play in the SEC.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Chaney has always been an odd bird about taking “his kind of guy” when it comes to QB. I’ve learned to trust anybody that he wants is going to be good enough to play in the SEC.
I would normally agree, but I think Justin Worley ended up being a miss. I remember he was at the top of Chaney's board.

It's not an indefensible position. I don't claim to be smart enough to know who's the better QB between them, but I really like Veilleux. And QB evaluation is notoriously difficult; some seemingly "sure-fire" QBs end up being duds and there are always a few who come out of nowhere to be great college QBs.

Regardless I think Maurer 2019, Bailey 2020, and Veilleux 2021 would be a good 3-year QB haul.
And Simpson in'22?

VN Store

Back