Jeff Fisher to Vandy

Volsfaninva917

ESPN: Jeff Fisher a potential target for Vanderbilt - FootballScoop

With all that said, this morning ESPN’s Adam Rittenberg weighed in on this subject:
“I’m told former Tennessee Titans coach Jeff Fisher is a potential target for Vanderbilt. Fisher remains popular in Nashville, and new Vanderbilt athletic director Malcolm Turner wouldn’t hesitate to make a nontraditional hire.”

Rittenberg added that “other options include” Notre Dame DC Clark Lea, Tulane head coach Willie Fritz, Clemson co-OC Tony Elliott, Navy head coach Ken Niumatalolo, Ole Miss DC and former Colorado and San Jose State head coach Mike MacIntyre, and LSU DC Dave Aranda.

I 100% do not like the idea of the traditional option coming to the SEC

At the fact that they're at least making an attempt at this football thing and we keeping going to the 80% off section? Don't get me wrong, Pruitt is growing on me but damn this would be embarrassing
Go ahead and quote me and save it............If JF is hired at Vandy, it will be an absolute disaster for them. Hiring JF as your college head coach isn't "making an attempt at this football thing"

At the fact that they're at least making an attempt at this football thing and we keeping going to the 80% off section? Don't get me wrong, Pruitt is growing on me but damn this would be embarrassing

I'm not sure I'd call this "trying". I don't think Fisher is exactly a hot name in the football world, college or pro. I mean sure, there are colleges that would take him but no major name would be interested, and there might be 1 or 2 NFL teams that might.

Please. Jeff Fisher is a garbage football coach. I'll take my chances with Pruitt any day of the week.

They could but if I were a Vandy fan I'd rather take a chance on a young up and comer than a guy like Fisher.
Honestly......if I were a Vanderbilt fan, I would jump through fire to get Fisher. He’ll put butts in the seats and bring a spark. Dude can sell anything. It’s not like they are going to be world beaters anyway. JMO

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Honestly......if I were a Vanderbilt fan, I would jump through fire to get Fisher. He’ll put butts in the seats and bring a spark. Dude can sell anything. It’s not like they are going to be world beaters anyway. JMO
Was kinda despised by the fanbases of two different teams...one which was constituted by the citizens of Nashville

Are you sure you know who Jeff Fisher is?

Reactions: SmokyRiverDog
Was kinda despised by the fanbases of two different teams...one which was constituted by the citizens of Nashville
Agree to disagree. Ain’t going to happen anyway, but it would be fun to watch.

VN Store

Back