Unconditional love

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
Some fans have unconditional love for Tennessee. I am one of those fans.

We don't take personal responsibility for decisions the administration makes. We don't take responsibility for calls the coaches make. We have opinions, and gripes, and concerns of course. But we don't have grand delusions that anything we say or do will make a difference in, well, anything.

We just love the Vols. We love dressing in orange. We love attending games. We love cheering til we're hoarse, win or lose.

We are the fans that showed up, and showed out, Saturday night. We are the fans that the announcers talked about. We are the fans that Pruitt talked about. And we are the fans who are all over social media supporting the Vols.

So feel free to take your stand in what ever manner you feel you need to. Boycott the games. Call yourself a nega-vol, and wear it like some kind of badge. Quit buying the stuff. Stop going to games. Say whatever you need to say, wherever you need to say it.

But don't think less of us just because we love the Vols. Because I promise you.....Saturday night we felt ALL the feels. And you missed out.

GO VOLS!!!

Last edited:
Dern tootin'!

I was over on vacation in North Carolina in Highlands last Sunday after the Bama game flying the BIG ORANGE colors and some dude asked me "...if I was sure that I wanted to be wearing that orange?"

I told him "You bet! I am proud of my team--they played BAMA tough!"

I live 7 miles away from the Tenn--GA border and always wear my orange playing golf at Nob North and Fields Ferry golf courses in Georgia!

Last edited:

We don't take personal responsibility for decisions the administration makes. We don't take responsibility for calls the coaches make. We have opinions, and gripes, and concerns of course. But we don't have grand delusions that anything we say or do will make a difference in, well, anything.

We just love the Vols. We love dressing in orange. We love attending games. We love cheering til we're hoarse, win or lose.

We are the fans that showed up, and showed out, Saturday night. We are the fans that the announcers talked about. We are the fans that Pruitt talked about. And we are the fans who are all over social media supporting the Vols.

So feel free to take your stand in what ever manner you feel you need to. Boycott the games. Call yourself a nega-vol, and wear it like some kind of badge. Quit buying the stuff. Stop going to games. Say whatever you need to say, wherever you need to say it.

But don't think less of us just because we love the Vols. Because I promise you.....Saturday night we felt ALL the feels. And you missed out.

GO VOLS!!!
OUTSTANDING

GO VOLS!!!
You should get about 95,000 likes!

GO VOLS!!!

Yall sounded awesome on the tv. It was awesome to hear. Goodonya.

I was at that game. And I left for a cruise the week after and wore nothing but orange. Cause it's all I own.
i did see a Bama fan on the plane on the way back. He said “you must like losing, wearing that orange “. I gave my standard answer “ I wear Orange because I graduated from the university of Tennessee, you wear red because you went to Walmart and bought a shirt.....Roll Walmart “

While it’s easy to wear orange after yesterday’s game, I do it all the time even though I’m in Ohio. This afternoon I had a wonderful conversation with a teacher from Grainger county who was up here visiting her parents. We had a marvelous Go Vols moment.

True fan alert!
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back