BJ Ojulari decommits

Just curious, what is LSU’s QB situation behind Burrows???
it is kind of surprising considering his comments in the article and after the way Tenn played yesterday.

Reactions: amorange
it is kind of surprising considering his comments in the article and after the way Tenn played yesterday.
IDK but as a recruit the opportunity to work with Joe Brady plus the WR they will have at their disposal would make for an enticing landing spot

Reactions: 08Vol

Myles Brennan will be their starter next year. Already said he wasn’t transferring. Guy could be just as good as Burrow

Coach O got them big sacks of money. He's somehow managed to avoid the rath of the NCAA at every stop. It will catch up with him one day. Yeah, yeah I know everybody does it blah, blah

Will Wade the basketball coach certainly got away with paying big bucks for a recruit and nothing happened. I suspect Coach O will get away with paying players as well. Nothing surprises me anymore with the corrupt NCAA.

Bailey isn't going anywhere but Tennessee. When Gilbert committed to LSU I all but knew Ojulari was going there too. They are best friends and LSU was a finalist for him. If you missed the recruits at the game yesterday there were 2 highly rated DE's in attendance in Hardy and Baron.

If he doesn’t want to be here then so be it. We have had too many young men, and I mean young men, that came here and just went through the the motions and didn’t work out. It’s all about them and not the team. Four star five star who cares if they don’t play as a team. I’m tired of the “look at me” type guys who never really do anything but pout when they don’t get their way! He would be a cancer and we don’t want or need him. GBO!

Wow, we need to get one of our silents to go public. I was stunned to see no one commit yesterday and then this today?

We don't need to lose the positive momentum we have had as of late.

Reactions: Offset Eye

VN Store

Back