'19 Recruiting Forum: Official South Carolina Pregame/Game Thread

Regardless of what happens, win or lose, with 12:50 left to go, this team is on the brink; and this coach is the real deal. If you dont see it, you're either blind as f***, or you dont want to. Down to a 3rd string qb and a wr playing the most important position in sports, and we're still taking it to SC...a team that went into Athens and won.

I’m surprised how mobile JT has looked too!

He spins out of pressure and can actually run a little. I like him!

That’s the issue I have with Pruitt so far...is in the beginning of the season not testing the unknown which would be Maurer and JT in cupcake games just to see who gives you the best chance to win instead he chose to ride with what we all have known which isn’t much in JG.Not knocking the kid at all but JT and Maurer are better for this offense and give us the best chance to win and how they have both played despite whatever Pruitt has said about them.not doubt in my mind we crush BYU and Ga st and possibly Alabama with one of them starting

More than your fair share of media outlets though we're saying he makes great throws that wow you and then ones that make you scratch your head. So far so good and glad for him.

All the QBs do that, though. Still, everybody's holding their breath to get out of this game without costly TOs.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Regardless of what happens, win or lose, with 12:50 left to go, this team is on the brink; and this coach is the real deal. If you dont see it, you're either blind as f***, or you dont want to. Down to a 3rd string qb and a wr playing the most important position in sports, and we're still taking it to SC...a team that went into Athens and won.

This

Reactions: SugarCC
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back