BasketVols in the NBA

Can anyone interpret?

Tobias Harris and Boban Marjonovich becomes really good friends in Detroit and with the Clippers/76ers and had a lot of funny interactions that would get posted to social media. Unfortunately Tobias and Boban are no longer playing together.

Grant and Tacko are becoming fast friends also and so it was posted that they are becoming the new best bro friendship in the NBA, and Grant teases Tobias (who I assume he knows) that they are better.

Tobias isnt underrated, he's a solid starter who will occasionally have a great game. He isnt worth what he is paid based off skill alone but hes very consistent as a pro.

Grant looks like he can be a stud.

Overrated or overpaid? He was an efficient 20 ppg guy leading a playoff team last year and didn't make the all-star team. If you consider him just a "solid starter", then I think you're underrating him.

McRae will undergo surgery Friday to repair a fracture in the tip of his right ring finger.

The Hawks face Harris and Richardson and the rest of the 76ers on Tuesday night and it should be a barnburner.

The Hawks face Harris and Richardson and the rest of the 76ers on Tuesday night and it should be a barnburner.
I love having 2 Vols on one team. Kinda amazing when you think how small NBA rosters are.

still shows Bone on the roster but he hasnt played and there is 17 players listed idk how many actually dress for games
Bone is a 2 way player. He can only be active for up to 45 days in the main squad. There's two 2 ways for each team. Every team has up to 15 main roster guys, but only 13 can be active for a game.

Reactions: 508mikey
Grant getting plenty of playing time tonight for the Celtics, but struggling to do much with it. Missed the whole bucket on an open 3..With that said, the whole Celtics team is struggling.

VN Store

Back