'19 Recruiting Forum: Official South Carolina Pregame/Game Thread

tenor.gif

I look for Chaney to call a great game and the D to hold serve. And I expect a physical game with as many late hits, blatant holds and PI from SCAR as the refs will allow. Hope we're ready to defend Neyland, because Muschamp will strut in cocky and prepared to get a win any way he can.

Is a possible for a guy wearing readers to be cocky?

I think he’s worth 14 to the offense and lack of offense results in an additional 3 points for SC
I don't think any one player is ever worth that much, regardless of his backup. He's been better than JG, but he hasn't been amazing.

Dead in this thread for such a big game this weekend. Who’s got our VOLS by double digits this weekend?

🙋🏻‍♂️
Have a really good feeling that we have a statement game no matter the QB, and say to everyone else that last week wasn’t a fluke... “You’re not going to have Tennessee to kick around anymore.”

Dead in this thread for such a big game this weekend. Who’s got our VOLS by double digits this weekend?

🙋🏻‍♂️
Have a really good feeling that we have a statement game no matter the QB, and say to everyone else that last week wasn’t a fluke... “You’re not going to have Tennessee to kick around anymore.”

Alright brother!!! I'm with you! Let's ride......

giphy.gif

I’m starting to warm up to the idea of a Vols win. Given a week to prepare, i think our staff can have Shrout ready. Keep it simple. Easy throws. Rely on the run game.

Helps that dowdle is out, we’re at home, and we’re playing much better in the trenches.

I’m cautiously optimistic.

I have no idea about this game other than with Maurer I had hope, and thought we would probably win this game...with Maurer out I don't have much hope at all.

Reactions: jwilliams
I have no idea about this game other than with Maurer I had hope, and thought we would probably win this game...with Maurer out I don't have much hope at all.
Cheer up, Vol friend! Our boys come out playing with their hair on fire, and we win by double digits. Let’s go!! #WINOUT

VN Store

Back