Halloween Uniforms for upcoming USCe game 2019

spyfish007

Vol for Life
I am not normally a big uniform guy, meaning I don't get too hyped about it. Let's go out there and play is my thought. Well we won 2 weeks ago with the orange out and I enjoyed it. The uniforms are not why we won. I do however have a memory of the game. We played well and wore orange.

Well that brings me back to the USCe game on Halloween when we came out with the black jerseys. I remember how fun that game was. So do you think we will wear the black jerseys this week? Should we? It could rain Saturday just like that Halloween game....

1571970578329.jpeg
images

I am not normally a big uniform guy, meaning I don't get too hyped about it. Let's go out there and play is my thought. Well we won 2 weeks ago with the orange out and I enjoyed it. The uniforms are not why we won. I do however have a memory of the game. We played well and wore orange.

Well that brings me back to the USCe game on Halloween when we came out with the black jerseys. I remember how fun that game was. So do you think we will wear the black jerseys this week? Should we? It could rain Saturday just like that Halloween game....

Won't wear black under Nike. It's not on UT's approved color palette. We'll be in orange, likely all orange.

Those were hideous.
With orange helmets and black Power T's they would've looked awesome. Hey, I'm all for tradition...black cleats, white socks, mullets, whatever...you know, let's not let B!tch Jones wreck the idea of a little innovation for fun. We're still interested in drawing recruits and maintaining fan involvement, right? Changing up the unis within the traditional requirements is fun and interesting to fans and recruits. Get just a little crazy CJP.

Nah, I like the black uniform if we are actually playing on 10/31, like last time. Otherwise, I would rather not have any black in it. Even the black cleats annoy the heck out of me.
I can see reserve them for game on 10/31. Too bad we are on the road at Arkansas next year on 10/31.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
I can see reserve them for game on 10/31. Too bad we are on the road at Arkansas next year on 10/31.
That is unfortunate. Not much to be done about it. I doubt Pruitt will allow a full on alt anyway. Orange pants is probably the most we could get out of that game. I don't mind alts in general. I'm done with the nonteam colors though. I wouldn't mind seeing some diffrent throw backs.

Reactions: spyfish007

I'm sure that if we asked them, they'd gladly wear their road-game whites -- so they could laugh their heads off at our clown suits.

If we have a home game that actually falls on Halloween then I’m all for wearing black uniforms.
Any other day and I’m just not that into the idea. Maybe bring back the Smokey greys but definitely not black for tomorrow.

Reactions: Volinswohio

VN Store

Back