'20 UT ILB Noah Sewell (Oregon commit)

Pretty pedestrian as a DC, but well regarded as a position coach...better than Rodney Garner at least. Would most likely have to lure him with an elevated title. Bump down Rumph and make him Co-DC but not coordinating so much.

Ansley/Lupoi DC combo? Sounds good to me.

What does this mean? I don’t post anything other than here...

A Volquest poster repeated what you posted on Volnation that TN is in good shape with Sewell and Washington. Rivals Woody just happen to comment on it in the thread also.

Last edited:
Tight ends coach Brian Niedermeyer was on the road this week as he missed practice on Wednesday and Thursday to get out and see Noah Sewell in Utah, who had a mid-week game. From there, he also caught up with Las Vegas tight end Darnell Washington. The slow start definitely slowed the momentum with both players, but as long as Nieds in involved, then the Vols always have a shot.

-VQ

247 is now reporting on Nieds visiting Sewell.

For those who question Atlanta Vol having any info...y'all gonna remember this or keep clutching to the times where his info is wrong because kids lie??

They don't want us to get highly rated recruits. They want Pruitt to fail so they can come back and say, "Told you so"

247 is now reporting on Nieds visiting Sewell.

For those who question Atlanta Vol having any info...y'all gonna remember this or keep clutching to the times where his info is wrong because kids lie??
It was pure luck....just ask I bleed orange. He has the same magic 8 ball that I do.

I dont think Neids would waste his own time, but do we actually have a shot here? I suppose they could sell him on being a literal day one starter and point to the success of To'Too (who may be our best defender already).

Reactions: VOLUNTEERSZN
I dont think Neids would waste his own time, but do we actually have a shot here? I suppose they could sell him on being a literal day one starter and point to the success of To'Too (who may be our best defender already).
The boss and the paycheck dictates what his time is worth.

the sewells have known neids for several years, dating back to his time with bama. that relationship has kept us in the loop, but who knows how much of grip we have.

VN Store

Back