2022, 2023, & 2024 Baseball Commitments (Merged with the 2018+ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said the staff was on to 2022s. Lol
They are on to 2022 and 2023. I said they are done with the 2021 class for the “most part” didn’t say anything about 2020. Things change in recruiting. Commits look elsewhere, some commits get worse, some commits it becomes more clear they will sign, some recruits come along that they can get that are too good to pass on.

They are on to 2022 and 2023. I said they are done with the 2021 class for the “most part” didn’t say anything about 2020. Things change in recruiting. Commits look elsewhere, some commits get worse, some commits it becomes more clear they will sign, some recruits come along that they can get that are too good to pass on.

Every class is going to add players in their respective year . Especially juco guys. Suggesting the staff is moving on to future classes is never going to accurate

Every class is going to add players in their respective year . Especially juco guys. Suggesting the staff is moving on to future classes is never going to accurate
I don’t disagree with that at all. Especially juco kids. Moving on or putting a heavy concentration on a future class is what I meant. The door is never closed.

Kaleb Meredith 2021 LHP from University High in Johnson City has committed to the Vols.
I can't find much on him that is baseball related. Looks like he is a multisport athlete and was the leading scorer on the basketball team.

Kaleb Meredith plays at a small single A school in Johnson City. Very good athlete but has a ways to go before he will be able to pitch in the SEC. He plays more travel basketball than he does baseball so he is not real well known in the baseball travel circuit. Played in only 2 Perfect Game tournaments last summer and topped out at 80 mph. I would love to know what UT saw in him to make him a committable offer.

Kaleb Meredith plays at a small single A school in Johnson City. Very good athlete but has a ways to go before he will be able to pitch in the SEC. He plays more travel basketball than he does baseball so he is not real well known in the baseball travel circuit. Played in only 2 Perfect Game tournaments last summer and topped out at 80 mph. I would love to know what UT saw in him to make him a committable offer.

I am sure they saw a few skills that they think he has the potenial to develop into an SEC player. They also know they have zero Risk if he doesn’t develop those skills and the only person hurt is the kid and family when he’s just another number and is cut. It’s just the dirty style this staff has along with many others in college baseball. It’s really sad

Reactions: Titan05
I am sure they saw a few skills that they think he has the potenial to develop into an SEC player. They also know they have zero Risk if he doesn’t develop those skills and the only person hurt is the kid and family when he’s just another number and is cut. It’s just the dirty style this staff has along with many others in college baseball. It’s really sad
Or just be up front and honest with the family and kid about the opportunity to compete for a uniform. Shame on this coaching staff for giving kids a shot of living out there dream to play for the Vols.

Or just be up front and honest with the family and kid about the opportunity to compete for a uniform. Shame on this coaching staff for giving kids a shot of living out there dream to play for the Vols.

And if they cull them lose before even getting that opportunity or even getting to campus?

You might want to just admit it’s a damn dirty business where the school has zero risk.

Commit, commit, commit and keep taking commitments

Then cull cull cull cull

Then cut cut cut cut

It’s damn dirty and you know it

And if they cull them lose before even getting that opportunity or even getting to campus?

You might want to just admit it’s a damn dirty business where the school has zero risk.

Commit, commit, commit and keep taking commitments

Then cull cull cull cull

Then cut cut cut cut

It’s damn dirty and you know it

Bruin you have good and honest posts. I agree with you almost all the time. Volfan obviously has ties to the staff. Maybe CTV dad. Lol. Nonetheless, I’m telling you this staff has little respect in the “small” baseball world because of their recruiting habits both professional and other D1 programs. But oh well, just win baby. College baseball. Can’t wait for Volfan response.

Last edited:
Bruin you have good and honest posts. I agree with you almost all the time. Volfan obviously has ties to the staff. Maybe CTV dad. Lol. Nonetheless, I’m telling you this staff has little respect in the “small” baseball world because of their recruiting habits both professional and other D1 programs. But oh well, just win baby. College baseball. Can’t wait for Volfan response.
Definitely not his dad. Just speaking the truth on that. The respect thing in the Baseball world is completely false as well.

Reactions: OldTimer
Definitely not his dad. Just speaking the truth on that. The respect thing in the Baseball world is completely false as well.
Not false at all. Scouts, advisers and other coaches do not speak highly of this staff. I didn’t say all but it’s a high number. Keep looking through rose-colored glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back