Ramon Foster didn’t say UT, says high school

Vfl2407 while watching or listening to anything Vols related:

007.gif

Reactions: butchna and OG.V83
During Sunday night football, during the intros when all of the Steelers said their college, Foster said his high school instead of Tennessee.
Did he have a negative experience at UT?
Foster was only player on Steelers or Chargers not to say their college.

*** I am aware that some NFL players do say their high schools.just don’t think I remember a Vol ever doing it before.

I remember another Vol by the name Foster who always did this ... Arian.
He was and forever will be mad about L. Coker coming in and taking the #1RB spot for a brief time before he got kicked off the team.
When players name their high school over their launching pad to success, there is definitely some hating going on

During Sunday night football, during the intros when all of the Steelers said their college, Foster said his high school instead of Tennessee.

*** I am aware that some NFL players do say their high schools.just don’t think I remember a Vol ever doing it before.

As a proud graduate of Ripley High School and supporter of our Tn Vols I get a kick out hearing Ramon call out the old school.

Reactions: TOrange99
Now that one makes sense.
Mad the Gators lost to LSU.

Didn't read through all four pages of this thread, but I am curious about something. Do they actually record those fresh every week? I always assumed it was part of the preseason taping process that they do for promos.

As a proud graduate of Ripley High School and supporter of our Tn Vols I get a kick out hearing Ramon call out the old school.

I completely agree, but I graduated across the bridge @ CHS, but still liked to hear the local West TN schools get some shout outs.

Seems like you just started watching nfl football..... The players have been doing this since they started the pre recorded intros, but by all means cut your balls off.
I think he already did. Just needs to ask his girlfriend or wife to reach into her purse and let him have them back.

Reactions: Mrgro
There were several. I noticed two from the same high school. He has said Tennessee in the past.
Wish I’d seen that.
I don’t watch pro football nearly as much as college.
Once again, I do know that players occasionally do this but I’d just never seen a Vol do so.
It ain’t the end of the world but I just find it odd that people seem actually ANGRY 😡 at me for the OP.
I’ve started much more controversial topics than this one that I wanted to have fun with.
(E.g. poleing and my fake brothel madam sister).
This was nothing like those but got a lot more pushback. Oh well.

Reactions: Big Ugly Vol
I have heard Foster say he was from Tennessee many times, sometimes they just change it up. Some just want to take it the wrong way and make a deal out of nothing. Imagine that. GBO!!!!!!

Are you really equating this to a negative? My goodness the guy wants to shoutout his high school.

VN Store

Back