Ramon Foster didn’t say UT, says high school

Vfl2407

During Sunday night football, during the intros when all of the Steelers said their college, Foster said his high school instead of Tennessee.
Did he have a negative experience at UT?
Foster was only player on Steelers or Chargers not to say their college.

*** I am aware that some NFL players do say their high schools.just don’t think I remember a Vol ever doing it before.

Last edited:
During Sunday night football, during the intros when all of the Steelers said their college, Foster said his high school instead of Tennessee.
Sometimes the player does that as a "shout out" to their High School or hometown and not as a slight to their college.

I read somewhere where they are taped both with their college and high school. The networks then switch back and forth using some college and some high school tapes during the intro.

Sometimes the player does that as a "shout out" to their High School or hometown and not as a slight to their college.
I’m fully aware of that.
But it stuck out like a sore thumb tonight because he was the only one on either team that did it.

Reactions: feathersax

Maurkice Pouncey said his high school instead of Florida.

I know this is a very minor thing.
I just like It when my school gets ANY little bit of good national exposure or mention.
We ain’t had that many lately.

I read somewhere where they are taped both with their college and high school. The networks then switch back and forth using some college and some high school tapes during the intro.

I have read this in the past. Apparently, the TV network decides which to air.

Reactions: k-town_king

VN Store

Back