Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missouri has played by far the weakest schedule in the Sec

Their two West opponents... Ole Miss and Arkansas.

Lost to Wyoming

Wins over SEMO, West Virginia, South Carolina, Troy.

Jury still deliberating

Definitely a trash schedule but still think they have the best offense scheme in cfb. They can put up enough points to beat anyone outside the Bamas and Clemson's of the world.

No way the team that played today loses to GA State or BYU. Would love to have those two back. We'd be sitting at 4-2 with a decent chance at a new year's bowl.

It’s “better” this way
Everyone would have been pissed when we missed a New Years bowl and this way everyone going to jumping on to the bandwagon when we beat Vandy to go bowling

Master plan my friend!!!

Those same posters complained last week about not running the ball. Lol

My only complaint is when we don't mix it up like when JG was in. I don't think they put him in a good position when you run, run and then its 3rd and 8 or 10. That's a lot to ask of a QB period. Just saying, run, pass, and then run again according of course to how much you need. Or pass, run run. But I think Chaney isn't comfortable with JG throwing a lot especially since our D was dominating.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Two more recruiting classes and were are there IMO. You can kind of see Pruitt’s process starting to grow. It’s a slow burn now but we should be on fire in 2 years if we can keep it up.

Pruitt has to close some ground to make this happen. Ga St really erased all of the hard work from the spring and summer. Now we’re just trying to hold on to what we have and steal players from lesser schools.

My only complaint is when we don't mix it up like when JG was in. I don't think they put him in a good position when you run, run and then its 3rd and 8 or 10. That's a lot to ask of a QB period. Just saying, run, pass, and then run again according of course to how much you need. Or pass, run run. But I think Chaney isn't comfortable with JG throwing a lot especially since our D was dominating.
JG sucks. Be thankful he didn’t lose us the game. He didn’t win us the game at all. He threw two passes that may have traveled 2 yards.

Ok. Time to admit it guys. Florida is borderline elite. As soon as "mehlen" gets his QB and a RB, they along with Georgia will rule the East.

Sucks we were close to getting him. Best coach in SEC East.
Florida is always going to be good. It’s no different now. Doesn’t mean we can’t be good at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back