Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s better now because our backups are playing better. We may have had bodies, but no production. We are still thin at ILB and CB on defense

Two more recruiting classes and were are there IMO. You can kind of see Pruitt’s process starting to grow. It’s a slow burn now but we should be on fire in 2 years if we can keep it up.

Same **** from you, different week.

I don't think you understand how thin we are at those positions. We played decent today vs a bad Miss St team. But we aren't going to be favored in 4 of the next 6 games to get to that bowl. So ignore me and sit down. Or keep crying about a poster on a message board, either way I don't really give a sh**.

Reactions: Jack Burton
I don't think you understand how thin we are at those positions. We played decent today vs a bad Miss St team. But we aren't going to be favored in 4 of the next 6 games to get to that bowl. So ignore me and sit down. Or keep crying about a poster on a message board, either way I don't really give a sh**.

After what has, and is happening today, if we aren’t favored against both Vandy and KY then something really fell apart. We should be against UAB anyway. So there are 3 of the next 6 we should be favored in.

I keep reading our depth is a major issue but is it really when we play the rest of our schedule minus Bama???

I mean we are playing a bunch of people on both LOS. A whole bunch

The only place I see it depth as a real issue is at ILB
No it’s not. (Not counting bama) Everyone else we play is either bad or average. Just depends on which team our coaches get to show up.

Two more recruiting classes and were are there IMO. You can kind of see Pruitt’s process starting to grow. It’s a slow burn now but we should be on fire in 2 years if we can keep it up.

Maurer really transforms the offense. That throw to DWA was beautiful. Our defense has vastly improved this year which has been fun to watch. I’m a huge defense first guy and today’s game was so much fun to watch in person.

We were swarm tackling, winning the LOS, making our blitzes count, covering their receivers pretty well, playing sound gap assignments. It was amazing.

Maurer really transforms the offense. That throw to DWA was beautiful. Our defense has vastly improved this year which has been fun to watch. I’m a huge defense first guy and today’s game was so much fun to watch in person.

We were swarm tackling, winning the LOS, making our blitzes count, covering their receivers pretty well, playing sound gap assignments. It was amazing.

Maurer just affects his teammates more. Even his mistakes are forgivable because we seem to move the ball more times than not when he is QB. He is willing to try and make plays. He doesn’t need things going well to be confident or have swagger. JG needs others to pick him and get him going. That’s the problem with JG

Let's enjoy this win, Bone.

Maurer just affects his teammates more. Even his mistakes are forgivable because we seem to move the ball more times than not when he is QB. He is willing to try and make plays. He doesn’t need things going well to be confident or have swagger. JG needs others to pick him and get him going. That’s the problem with JG
Not to mention the fact that he can scramble for positive yards when the play is busted or there is great coverage. JG doesn’t have any wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back