Jake Fromm Sings Rocky Top

Firekirbysmart.com

Sing Rocky Top and smile....you just lost the national championship.....
They just lost their chance to be in the FBS College Football Playoffs. Alabama will destroy them in the SECCG and they will go to the Sugar or Orange Bowl.

Last edited:
Muschamp has done a pretty solid job at S.C., give him credit
No disrespect to you but F Mushchamp….he'll never be on our Christmas list.
His bs onfield comment right after the 2014 game will never go away....."It's great to see all these people out here getting disappointed, I Love it"

Reactions: vols40
No disrespect to you but F Mushchamp….he'll never be on our Christmas list.
His bs onfield comment right after the 2014 game will never go away....."It's great to see all these people out here getting disappointed, I Love it"

He’s a douche. If I were a coach and could run up 70 on him every time, I would do it.

Reactions: VolzMan53
In the last 40 years they have 6 SEC Championships. If they win it this year they will have more than us all-time also as we are currently tied. We are also now only 15 games ahead of them in all-time wins. We better get better fast or they will be passing us by the next time they visit Neyland at their current rate.
Facts we have had a two decade decline that hurt our all time wins. I still think Pruitt is the right coach and season 3 will prove it. Yes we will be young still but young with talent and another full off season to correct things and hopefully have a decent QB

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back