Jake Fromm Sings Rocky Top

SC said their game plan all week was going to be make Fromm beat them. He just does not have the tools to be that kind of player. He's better than good. but he ain't all that either.

Watch: Jake Fromm sings "Rocky Top" following Georgia win

I can’t wait until we can boot stomp these guys again. Being in Atlanta, I am surrounded by Dawg fans. They are some of the most obnoxious fans and players in the SEC. We have to get competitive again soon to end this garbage.

I live in Middle GA. You think ATL. is bad? I have all the rednecks down here. The Fromm thing was in the Macon paper. I was pissed. Tomorrow, at our little Sunday afternoon scramble, I will shout go Gamecocks!

Bet that punk ain’t singing anything right now. Your season’s done Fromm....39 years and counting since Georgia’s last natty.

And, you got one more year of considering Tennessee and automatic W. We’re coming on and in 2021, Tennessee will start beating that ass again and things will get back to normal.
1570911444261.gif

And from looking at the box score, that loss was firmly Fromm’s fault. 295 yards passing on 51 attempts and 3 interceptions? Awful.

I watched the second half off and on....Fromm was terrible,and the USCjr defense was inspired. I was very impressed how they strapped it on and won in OT after Booms kicker missed the 33-yarder.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back