Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't fire Snitker after winning the division 2 years in a row...no chance
They should. As I’ve been saying all year, Braves won the division in spite of him. He hurts then far more than helps. It’s talent that won for the Braves. Snit himself has cost them at least 2 games in this series alone.

Yea. Anyone but Snit at this point, though he seemed to adapt, but not enough. I’d heard that Wash was a little more open to advanced stats. Whatevs, just need to get this game over.
He’s certainly experienced in choking against the Cardinals.

Reactions: Big Sun
They should. As I’ve been saying all year, Braves won the division in spite of him. He hurts then far more than helps. It’s talent that won for the Braves. Snit himself has cost them at least 2 games in this series alone.
I see what you mean...I think they could do better. However, last game we had the bases loaded twice and couldn't capitalize to extend the lead...that's not on Snitker

So apparently Rob Lewis said on 99.1 yesterday the staff would like to use Crouch at RB but to this point he has largely refused and they are afraid to push it because they convinced him to come here under the assumption he would be a linebacker only.
I think he could really, really help us at RB. Maybe moreso than LB long term. We don’t have a back like him and it doesn’t look like we’re in on a bigger back as talented as he is for the 2020 class either.

But with our depth at LB I don’t think it’s that much of an option anyway.

Only way I’d be ok with him staying is if they take away some of his favorite pieces... Kakes, McCann etc.

I think he could really, really help us at RB. Maybe moreso than LB long term. We don’t have a back like him and it doesn’t look like we’re in on a bigger back as talented as he is for the 2020 class either.

We ve got a back averaging 5.4 a carry.

The problem is hes only getting it 12 times a game and that's skewed by 26 against BYU.

We have a good back. He just needs the ball.

What do you think Pruitt's "ceiling" is so to speak?
I have no idea. I think any coaches ceiling is national championship in a sense bc it’s been done here in the modern era. and now the more Tennessee as a state improves its recruiting i think it can stay there. I’m not of the believe that a coach has to win a national title to be deemed a success bc there’s so much that goes into it and honestly a lot of luck too. If Pruitt has a mark Richt style UGA style tenure, i would gladly take that especially in the playoff era. 10-2 might get you a shot in the dance

Yea i don’t want to see Crouch at RB at all. You don’t have to have a huge Rb successful. It’s actually becoming more of the exception. RBs are a dime a dozen.

Keep him rushing the passer or ILB if you absolutely need him.

I think both JG and Shrout transfer and have been considering their options for a while. And IDT there are a lot of expectations for Hill, other than backup. Keeping Bailey is priority #1-- for QB and for recruiting.
If JG has been considering for a while that means he’s been going through the motions all season. Which shows with him “not taking the bull by the horns” as Pruitt says

I think both JG and Shrout transfer and have been considering their options for a while. And IDT there are a lot of expectations for Hill, other than backup. Keeping Bailey is priority #1-- for QB and for recruiting.
And Pruitt knows it. You can tell
From his comments he doesn’t think 18 is the guy of the future imo

Reactions: Tyler Durden
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back