Pruitt dismisses Banks.

I quit reading this after page 6. Shocked that there’s this big of a debate over a guy saying I remember faces and you better never see me without your badge and where I come from we shoot cops. Are you guys really ok with someone who represents UT threatening to murder cops because he got picked up on outstanding warrants? I hate it for him. I wish him well, but I’m ok with that being outside the scope of acceptable behavior.

I felt the same way. I'll warn you though; it's a very empty day when you have a question, and you realize for the first time they aren't here to answer.

I'm and AF brat, too ... maybe we just think differently about or more value parental advice and support.

Oh yeah...with Daddy being 85 and Mom just turning 80, I know each day is a blessing. I'm sorry yours aren't there for answers anymore.

I think when you're a military brat, especially with all the moving around, friends come and go and your parents become the one constant in your life. Fortunately I was blessed with awesome and VERY wise parents. A few years ago, the best boss, I ever had who had retired told my Dad, "You can tell TNDeb3 was raised right." That made me so proud for my parents.

GBO!!!
:cool:

media pressured this move

Maybe so. But I have had the chance to attend "orientation" with grand kids in the recent past and I felt the "atmosphere" that prevails around campus would not tolerate things like Banks just demonstrated. I know, there are all kinds of personalities among 25 - 30 thousand students, but the feeling I get is one of "we want put up with this kinda stuff". This seems to run from the administration down to the students, and their parents. There is no place on this or any campus for this type behavior. The times for ignoring or tolerating this type behavior are long past.

VN Store

Back