Pruitt dismisses Banks.

Really hope this id due to new information that UT/CJP received and not because of media pressure.

I know some folks on here are happy about this but my question is. Were you this vocal in 2009 when Jackson & Richardson committed armed robbery in the lot of a convenience store?

Because Jackson wasn't dismissed until 2011 under Dooley for multiple failed drug tests.

I was. Armed robbery and this are completely different. Not sure anyone can justify over looking that while they’re say to do it for Banks

Reactions: AM64
I'll say this again and this is pure speculation and jmo but he seemed to be intoxicated or under the influence of something in that video. Didn't seem coherent. Perhaps this had something to do with it?

Results from blood test come back possibly? whats the turn around time on those

Results from blood test come back possibly? whats the turn around time on those

A blood alcohol level can be turned out in about 20-30 minutes. Illicit drugs in whole blood or serum is about 2-4 business days. Urine drug tests for POS or NEG results can be resulted very quickly as well.

Reactions: Russdaddy2027
5 pages of nonsense bickering, and has anyone stopped to consider that Pruitt/Fulmer/admin just *might* have some information that we aren't yet privy to?

When you step back and really think about it, there was only one realistic ending to the story, and here we are.

VN Store

Back