Georgia may lead the nation in The Art of Choke . Agree?

I’d rather be a Vol than a Dawg any day.
And you missed the point.
What’s the different if you get close and don’t win and not having a chance at all? There isn’t one because the outcome is the same.

Would you really be happy having all that talent year after year and having nothing to show for it?

So when UGA won the SEC 2 years ago you don’t consider that winning anything? If that’s the case it’s a shame Peyton never won anything while he was here. Wasted 4 years at UT and never won a thing.

Hot or cold but prefer hot. Sour cream and hot sauce. Chips 100%... You?

Either way hot or cold. Just depends if it’s restaurant, or store bought

Hot sauce for sure. Never tried sour cream but I’m going to

A good quality chip. Not to thick or thin. That being said If you can find some pita wedges give them a try you won’t be disappointed

I detest UGA almost as badly as UF and Bama but I'm not there. Hard for me to go after another school until we can put a respectable product on the gridiron. 1-3 is NOT respectable. Pulling for UT and GBO, but I've yet to see good football played by the Vols this season. Would LOVE to see it happen tomorrow.

Either way hot or cold. Just depends if it’s restaurant, or store bought

Hot sauce for sure. Never tried sour cream but I’m going to

A good quality chip. Not to thick or thin. That being said If you can find some pita wedges give them a try you won’t be disappointed
I've had it with Pita before, but they have to be really crisp. I prefer chips because of the texture and salt adheres to the chip better than the pita wedge.

I really am hungry now. The eggs and toast I had for breakfast are a distant memory

Reactions: Vfl2407
So when UGA won the SEC 2 years ago you don’t consider that winning anything? If that’s the case it’s a shame Peyton never won anything while he was here. Wasted 4 years at UT and never won a thing.

Which do people remember Peyton for:

Winning an SEC title

Or

Never beating Florida

It’s ok I don’t say it out loud either

With 5 coaches in the last 12 years and not winning more than 5 games since 2016, we have enough failures to go around without bringing up Georgia losing in SEC and National Championship games. We haven't been in the same zip code as a championship game since Phil, so I'm not sure why even start this thread.

Because our narcissistic fan base needs to know it’s not always about us. ESPN doesn’t only hate US, Paul Finebaum doesn’t only hate US. WE aren’t the only ones who have bad things happen.

If we have 5* Hearts and UGA leads in the ArtofChoke. Does that mean that UGA players have ArtOfchoke Hearts?

giphy.gif

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
I've had it with Pita before, but they have to be really crisp. I prefer chips because of the texture and salt adheres to the chip better than the pita wedge.

I really am hungry now. The eggs and toast I had for breakfast are a distant memory

Yes crispy the crunch and the salt make it a complete snack for me.

Not really a fan of the cheese some places put on it. Idk it just Changes it to me and it’s not the same

Because our narcissistic fan base needs to know it’s not always about us. ESPN doesn’t only hate US, Paul Finebaum doesn’t only hate US. WE aren’t the only ones who have bad things happen.

I think it's mainly because at the bottom of the SEC septic tank, where we now dwell, all of the solids eventually settle.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

I'm not sure how anyone can be narcissistic watching the Big Orange on Saturdays.

Yes crispy the crunch and the salt make it a complete snack for me.

Not really a fan of the cheese some places put on it. Idk it just Changes it to me and it’s not the same
Dang the person who posted the artichoke to kick off this convo! I'm hours from another proper meal. At least I know what I'll be having as an appetizer

Oh my bad....just.seems weird popping off about a team thats gonna beat us by 35 tomorrow. Be like a grown man talking trash abiit beating a 10 year old in a basketball game.

No problem. That’s okay. It was more of a historical discussion about how UGA chokes away games at some point, not necessarily a discussion about how much we suck. Easy mistake to make.

Georgia will win the next one before Tennessee. They're at that point just need to get over the hump.
Only if by the luck of the draw, they don't have to play Alabama. I think some of you are giving the OP a harder time than his post merits. It is completely fair to say that Georgia choked in each of their last two games vs Alabama. They had a double digit second half lead in both games and lost. I have a good friend who is a Georgia fan (originally from Loganville) and he even admits that Georgia choked and thinks that Kirby Smart coached scared in each of those games. That fake punt was asinine and a panic move in a game that was tied. It made no sense.

Too many of you are trying to counter his argument by pointing to how bad Tennessee is... but the point of his post wasn't about Tennessee. It was about Georgia.

Anyone remember, I think it was 06 and 07 and UGA was supposed to win, and TN beat them both years when we weren't supposed to?

Lets hope we can repeat those scores against them

Any given Saturday but hey I wouldn’t count on it happening...

Reactions: AllVols

VN Store

Back