The future Liberals want

You are going to see more and more gender neutral bathrooms in business. It’s the only way to avoid controversy. So they build three unisex bathrooms that have one toilet each. I am seeing it pop up in our new restaurant designs.
And when there’s piss on the seat it will be investigated as a hate crime

You are going to see more and more gender neutral bathrooms in business. It’s the only way to avoid controversy. So they build three unisex bathrooms that have one toilet each. I am seeing it pop up in our new restaurant designs.

I’m fine with that but why not put a dang urinal in?

Yeah that’s what I understand so put urinals in so the men don’t have to use the nasty stall.
It’s not just the stall that’s nasty. What I have found is women are careful in their own home but don’t give a **** if its someone elses

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
It’s not just the stall that’s nasty. What I have found is women are careful in their own home but don’t give a **** if its someone elses

Wife says women try to hover so they don’t have to sit on the seat. She’s not a fan of the unisex restrooms.

Wife says women try to hover so they don’t have to sit on the seat. She’s not a fan of the unisex restrooms.
She’s right. But I have also had them **** in urinals a few times. That’s not a fun discussion with an employee. One lady takes the stall and the other drops a deuce in the urinal. Women are much more likely to share what is designed to be a single person restroom.

Why would you build a single occupancy bathroom and put a urinal in it? That makes no sense. You piss in a urinal at home?
Typical response from the established patriarchy. I guess you think women don’t deserve urinals, or maybe they’re too dumb to use them? Get woke man.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back