Softball Fall Preview

Sounded very promising but man that schedule is a grind!
Yep it is and I did not know we got a transfer pitcher in but I hope it helps. CA would have been great but her heart was not in game last year and I really suspect near the end of the year before. Hope she does well at FSU but that is the one team I despise! We will be young( seems like all the LVs teams) this year. If Marc can get the hitting back up to speed that will be well worth his contribution going forward I think. Defense may be suspect but I am looking forward to see how these freshmen assert themselves especially the young pitchers ! Cant wait!

I started to look her up but I guess unless something changes you have let the air out of by balloon! LOL! SEC ladies will rip her like a red head stepchild I would think.
Nothing about her stats screams SEC pitcher but one thing we appeared to lack last year was practice pitching so maybe she will help with that. They must have a role in mind for her.

Reactions: sccshortstop
Listening to that interview I about fell out of my chair because Ralph talked about developing more power! I think Marc is already having some influence.

Reactions: sccshortstop
I thought CA had transferred to Washington. Heard they had been heavily recruiting her last season. FSU has their program at a high level right now so maybe she will see a CWS before she leaves.

Karen is coaching third Leach at first. Their pitcher is throwing 90 % junk we are way out in front. Chelsea drove in a run with a double and is playing short.

Attachments

• B5946E0D-1228-496F-8175-DC7898DCDAEB.jpeg
    B5946E0D-1228-496F-8175-DC7898DCDAEB.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I don’t know how it will be in season but Karen is really running the show coaching third. Marc is really intense with the hitters. We win first one 15 0.

Curran looked sharp defensively at both catcher and short. Don’t know what she will do with sec pitching but Webber has a quick good looking stroke. Milroy you can tell is a player but the junk pitcher gave her and others fits soon as the more fastball pitchers came in we hit better. Won’t name someone but she is still stepping out of box even though she got a hit.

Curran looked sharp defensively at both catcher and short. Don’t know what she will do with sec pitching but Webber has a quick good looking stroke. Milroy you can tell is a player but the junk pitcher gave her and others fits soon as the more fastball pitchers came in we hit better. Won’t name someone but she is still stepping out of box even though she got a hit.
I was hoping the new guy would fix that maybe he still can. I guess after years of using a style hard habit to break but it is being called more and more and being automatically out is why it has to be fixed.

VN Store

Back