Worst Coach Ever?

Butch is so much better than Pruitt it ain't even funny

Butch will forever be the worst coach here. Especially worse than Dooley. Pruitt is still the coach and you can’t label someone the worst, or even best, ever until after they are gone.

Can you list all the sun belt teams Butch Jones lost to at Tennessee and then compare that list to Jeremy Pruitt? Thanks

1. Pruitt
2. Dooley
3. Butch
Right now of the last four Kiffin was the best then Jones then Dooley and Pruitt dragging up the rear. Kiffin could actually coach he only went 7 and 6 but with a talent level that wasn't good and he had Bama beat if we'd had a field goal kicker. We could've got Les Miles and he would've been a far better hire than Pruitt. I am beginning to think Pruitt does not care at all just here for a money grab.

Dooley was worse between him and Butch, Butch at least tried. He was above his skill level though. Pruitt is climbing the wrong ladder, he can't beat out Kiff on the successful coach list.

Butch will forever be the worst coach here. Especially worse than Dooley. Pruitt is still the coach and you can’t label someone the worst, or even best, ever until after they are gone.

At this point it's a toss up as to whether we should've just kept Butch as long as the other possibility was Pruitt. If I could go back in time right now knowing how things played out, I'd probably just keep Butch and let his contract play out. It's not like we'd be any worse off.

Can't believe I'm saying that

At this point it's a toss up as to whether we should've just kept Butch as long as the other possibility was Pruitt. If I could go back in time right now knowing how things played out, I'd probably just keep Butch and let his contract play out. It's not like we'd be any worse off.

Can't believe I'm saying that

Butch should have been fired when he was.

VN Store

Back