The Official Tennessee @ #9 Florida Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

If by some miracle they do fire Pruitt, we must not allow fulmer to find his replacement.

Because? You think fulmer is going to not hire the best candidate if the money is available? Personally, i believe we stick with cornbread. I believe it's a financial issue and can't afford another 5 million dollar buyout right now.

I was ready to give Pruitt some leash when he put Mauer in. Now I’m convinced he didn’t realize it was Mauer and thought it was JG all along.

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
He lost me when he put JG back in, no reason for that, he gives us nothing and he ruined Maurer confidence

He's trying to keep Maurer from getting killed and winding up with shaken confidence like JG.

We can disagree with that strategy, but his removal of Maurer was more about protecting Maurer.

Reactions: 99grad
We have blown so many chances to score today. Florida has a good defense, but not that good. We should have scored at least 4 TDs

Because? You think fulmer is going to not hire the best candidate if the money is available? Personally, we stick with cornbread. I believe it's a financial issue and can't afford another 5 million dollar buyout right now.
Did he last time?

VN Store

Back